Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

DW

320 views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  PaulWillys 
#1 ·
Ive got a 99 grand cherokee 4" zone kit have replaced everything in front end aside from pitman arm and steering damping shocks but still get DW planned on replacing track bar pitman arm with 4" drop arm and havent figured out if I should go with dual or single damping shock/shocks any advice?

#3 ·
Upper control arms and bushings are new... From what I can tell the track bar holes are still in good shape not deformed in anyway.. I know it still needs a proper alignment but without having a rack readily available and doing it by eye it drives straight. It only really wobbles on certain bumps around 50 mph and dips in road at 55

#5 ·
I'm sure it will need atleast a replacement stabilizer as its one of the few things that I haven't replaced and it's wobbled quite alot and seems to be getting worn out. Also my ******* forgot to put the sleeves in bushings for track bar at first so maby new bushings there replace stabilizer and alignment and in theory should be good to go if I'm reading ya correctly thanks as soon as I get the money to replace those I'll update replacing tire rod soon as right side lower is holding on by 2 threads and cotter pin lol happened yesterday after work

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.