Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
Showcase cover image for Corbin's Grand Cherokee

General Information

Name
WJ Grand Cherokee
Year
Model
Laredo (Patriot Blue)
2003 WJ Grand Cherokee Laredo (Patriot Blue)

Modifications

Suspension
Gabriel Ultra shocks (front and rear), otherwise stock suspension
Wheel and Tire
Timberline Kelly Edge 225/75R16
Engine
I6 4.0
Transmission
5-speed Automatic
Future Modifications
Brush bar made of tube steel along bottom of front bumper, tube steel rockers on either side
Accessories
Bumper-mounted push bar, 22" light bar, custom aluminum black Jeep emblems and repainted black front grille (adds 130hp!)
Recovery Gear
Aftermarket Tow Hitch
Transfer Case
NV 242
Information
Here's my baby! She's got some problems but I love her all the same. Doing my best to take care of her. Just reached 210,000 miles on the odometer.

Gallery

Comments

· Registered
15 Posts
Nibroc99;40648169 said:
Here's my baby! She's got some problems but I love her all the same. Doing my best to take care of her. Just reached 210,000 miles on the odometer.
That's an expensive vehicle to have in Massachusetts lol I grew up there and I bet you have to replace control arms such every few years due to the salt in the roads in winter

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

· Registered
76 Posts
It's really not all that bad as long as I keep her clean! She's spent her entire life in New Hampshire before I got her. I have a process I follow based on where twice a year (end of fall, then again end of winter, but also a normal body and cabin wash a couple of times a month) I wash it inside and out, including the undercarriage and especially the suspension components. She was kind of abused before I got her so I'm doing my best to keep her running like new! There is definitely a decent amount of rust though, don't get me wrong... The rocker bars under the car are disintegrating so I'll be cutting out what's left of them and welding in some fresh plate steel, hopefully some time this summer or fall.