Axle Gear Ratio:3.55

Suspension:yes

Tires:bald

Wheels:stock 17"

Armor:piercing

Recovery Gear:not yet

Accessories:nope

Future Modifications:not enough room here

New to the forum. I've owned an XJ for years and just added this WJ to the family. Brought it home yesterday for a thousand bucks. 175,000 miles, 4.0 runs great and 42RE shifts good too for now. NP242 works fine. Interior is nice, body and paint are pretty decent, there's a couple of little dings and the side tube rails are rusty. Brakes are shot and it's filthy from parking under trees for the last 12 years.

Spent an hour vacuuming leafs/dirt from cowl area and above all the door channels and seals. Driver side carpet is wet no surprise but I've got it under my car-port now so I can start getting it dried out. Got to do brakes and get it inspected this weekend but first project will be pull seats and carpet and get it dry and make sure drains are open.

I haven't dared try the sunroof which I wish it wasn't equipped with but I'm sure the drain is caked full of debris. Needs both rear window regulators and hood & liftgate struts. Has a brand new battery and a brand new nice head unit so that's cool. It'll be a bit of a project and I know there will be some unwelcome surprises but for a thousand dollars I'm happy.Attachment 3875399

Attachment 3875401

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome