what is this panel called? Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep ZJ Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

what is this panel called?

Email Bookmark Print
Registered User

Jeep Information

I'm trying to find the replacement for this but don't know exact what its called. Googled vent panel and etc. With no results. Thanks!


For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome