Rat ate wiring harness Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep ZJ Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

Rat ate wiring harness

Email Bookmark Print
Registered User

Jeep Information

I have a 95 G.Cherokee limited edition orvis 5.2 4x4. It sat for a week and a rat decided to build his nest on top of motor and chew on harness. It has sat for 3 years and i recently put all wires back together trying to start it. Have power everywhere all fusses and relays. I no fuel pump is bad from sitting have fire to plugs have power coming from start side of ignition but cant get power from start relay to starter unless jump across relay. Cant figure it out everything else works . Ground prob mabey ? Can anyone help out


For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome