Rear Axle:Danna 44A

Axle Gear Ratio:3.73

Suspension:Stock

Tires:Mixed/stock size

Wheels:Stock aluminum

Armor:Stock skid plates

Recovery Gear:Jumper cables, tow hooks, tow strap

Accessories:LED conversion, CB radio, viper security,

Future Modifications:Swap to a 231, add lockers, replace bumpers, add winch, light bar

When I first got Ma'ii it's seen better days, head lights, tail lights turn signals were all busted out with some body panel damage and rust but it still had a lot of fight despite the viscous coupler having failed and the trans in limp mode.
Even the lights were put back wrong/burned out!
For the first month I've been slowly restoring and upgrading what I can. New lights, rattle can rust wounds, fluid replacements, light housing replacements.
Most parts came from a salvage yard, (firm believer in 'let dying jeeps live on in yours') but bulbs were led converted.
Up so far it's been running a lot better and even the seller said it looked like we were a match made in heaven.
As of right now it's been fitted with a viper kit, subs and aftermarket radio, cb radio, and new door speakers.
Fog lights are just a temp-fix until I settle on nicer ones (open to suggestions!)
Head lights have 3-mode LEDs from Bossla.

Plans for it in theong run is essentially to have it be 'polite' but don't take crud. Eg daily driven but weekend warrior ready.
Plus snow king, it gets bad around here.

PS: Ignore the fairy lights strung on the roof rack. It's a tradition for me and my friends in December or when something tragic happens.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome