Transfer Case:Initial NP249, current NP242ECE

Front Axle:DANA 30

Rear Axle:DANA 40HD

Axle Gear Ratio:3.73

Suspension:KONI

Tires:Miuchelin 245/75 R16

Wheels:origin alloy wheels

Armor:no

I bought this jeep in a poor state since maintenance of the drivetrain and transmission was clearly forgotten for years. A lot of fixes required (lamp outage, trunk closure, windows rails, rusted brakes, water level indicator...), maintenance to update (engine oil and filter, spark plugs, air filter, gas filter, you know the one in the tank...) axles rebuild and some improvments like Kolak exhaust line, NGK NFRS spark plugs, arms link bushings replaced with polyuretan, new radio set, 242 swap . Now the job is almost done except the rebuild of the tranny and the refresh transfer case which remain to perform. I love to work on this car, every thing is simple to perform and thanks to the information found in the forum until know I never stuck on a repair or transformation.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments