Axle Gear Ratio:Stock

Suspension:Stock for now

Tires:235 70 R15

Wheels:Factory

Armor:None

Recovery Gear:None

Accessories:None Yet

Future Modifications:Numerous to come

Found a relatively clean 1999, two previous owners who did not spend a lot of time on maintenance, she is currently on jack stands in garage getting a complete brake, spring, shock, and undercoating makeover, the future plans for this jeep will follow a thread started by Charlie3 to get maximum gas mileage for a daily driver, while of coarse still looking good as only an XJ can!!

Tags
eccomodder , gas milage , lasting forever , maintenance , smooth ride

Login Or Register To Post Comments

thee12
View thee12's Jeep
07-13-2019, 05:42 PM
New XJ Owner
Spent approx. 3 months searching for "the right jeep" found one 3hrs away about 2 months ago, relatively clean at first inspection , while getting ready for inspection found some issues, could have put a "band aid " on to pass registration insp., however I am an old school motor head(70s) and decided to restore my new darlin from the ground up, do not plan on creating a off roading monster , going for the daily driver, best gas mileage, while still looking good as only an XJ can, thanks

thee12
View thee12's Jeep
07-13-2019, 06:16 PM
Replacing Rear Leaf Springs
Hey, I am looking to replace my rear leaf springs, going with OEM Dorfman's?? my question is should I replace the front Coil springs as well? I realize that the new springs in the rear will give a slight lift due to new verses worn out, are the front susceptible to the same issue??

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome