Mini Harbor Freight (type) Trailer Ultimate Build-Up Thread - Page 229 - JeepForum.com
 128Likes
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #3421 of 3421 Unread 11-22-2019, 10:32 PM Thread Starter
armyRN
Web Wheeler

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Too cool - looking forward to more pictures!

Yeah; I finally settled on the 740lb 28" springs. I went from too light a spring (26" 575lb - became too soft after I added a bunch of stuff to the trailer), to too heavy (26" 850lb), and now I think I'm just right at 28" 740lb. Fortunately springs are cheap.

http://www.stengelbros.com/trailer-s...-leaf-springs/

And the shock absorber modification is also pretty cheap to do (shocks fall under "can't hurt; might help").

You can teach manners, but you can't teach class.

Trailer build:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in