Jeep Trailers - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 Old 10-07-2009, 08:24 PM Thread Starter
Timberline

Jeep Trailers

Interested in what people are using to haul your Camping Equipment around. Has anyone heard of Sierra 4X4 Off-Road Jeep Trailers out of Nevada ? They look really nice...Tx,

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 Old 10-07-2009, 08:26 PM
Unlimited04
This post/info=my opinion

2004 LJ Wrangler 

you'll find a lot more info at Expendition Portal. Theres an entire expendition trailer section sponsored by Adventure Trailers. There are a few camping trailers you can see on here, do a search, there is some nice builds.

http://www.expeditionportal.com/
Adventure Trailers - Off Road Trailers & Overland Equipment

Useful Write-Ups:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Fabrication & Build:

Funny:
post #3 of 12 Old 10-08-2009, 03:28 PM
BlueFlame

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Just cram it all in. We don't need no steenkeen trailers...

P8161283sm.JPG - File Shared from Box.net - Free Online File Storage

|
|

post #4 of 12 Old 10-08-2009, 03:47 PM
WahooCreek
2003 TJ Wrangler 

There's also a sub-forum below for Tow Rigs and Towing. There's a sticky for photos at the top. Take a lookie there. Also, if you do a search in the picture request sub-forum, you can find several threads on trailers.
post #5 of 12 Old 11-20-2009, 10:00 PM
Air Sierra

2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timberline View Post
Interested in what people are using to haul your Camping Equipment around. Has anyone heard of Sierra 4X4 Off-Road Jeep Trailers out of Nevada ? They look really nice...Tx,
do you mean Sierra 4x4 Trailers

YES My old jeep is RUNNING A 2.4L TURBO MOTOR If you want to know
post #6 of 12 Old 11-20-2009, 10:28 PM
fishinjeeper

2001 TJ Wrangler 

that is really nice. but over priced.... probably be easier just to get an old boat trailer and fix that up. but a little box on it and your good

Find God, your gonna need him.
Captain of the Little Liberator.
post #7 of 12 Old 11-21-2009, 09:48 AM
Air Sierra

2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishinjeeper View Post
that is really nice. but over priced.... probably be easier just to get an old boat trailer and fix that up. but a little box on it and your good
They are almost half the price of Adventure trailers. Plus I bet if you built one in the same quality and specs you would be right there in price with your parts, time building, time finding parts and funding to get them, gas and deliver charges, electric and gas for welder, consumables to build the trail...etc..etc...

YES My old jeep is RUNNING A 2.4L TURBO MOTOR If you want to know
post #8 of 12 Old 11-22-2009, 04:07 PM
swampman
1995 XJ Cherokee 

x2 expedition portals i learned tons there when building my trailer
also check out the forums at ih8mud. another very informative site.

here is mine a cdn m101a i built the lid, fennders soa. and tailgate. the tent is imported from africa

post #9 of 12 Old 11-22-2009, 04:11 PM
swampman
1995 XJ Cherokee 

oh yeah if you sarch you can find the m101a trailers for 600 to 1200 bucks. i know where there are 3 of them for sale right now.. the guy is asking 600 each.. pretty good shape no rust.. no lights either but that is an easy fix
post #10 of 12 Old 11-22-2009, 04:50 PM
waterboarder

2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timberline View Post
Here is mine - still a work in progress.
Attached Thumbnails
trailer_rear.jpg   trailer_side.jpg  
post #11 of 12 Old 11-22-2009, 06:55 PM
karlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by swampman View Post
x2 expedition portals i learned tons there when building my trailer
also check out the forums at ih8mud. another very informative site.

here is mine a cdn m101a i built the lid, fennders soa. and tailgate. the tent is imported from africa

Looks comfy. Setting up the tent may take some time, though worth the effort.
post #12 of 12 Old 11-22-2009, 07:17 PM
swampman
1995 XJ Cherokee 

its actually not that hard to set up at all .. i can do it myself in 10 mins..

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in