Christmas Wish List - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 22 Old 12-07-2008, 07:52 PM Thread Starter
fataltherabbit

Christmas Wish List

So Whats everyone getting / hopeing to get for christmas for your jeep?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 22 Old 12-07-2008, 09:06 PM
SHAKEnBLAKE

1998 TJ Wrangler 

I'm hoping to sell some tires I don;t need and then put that towards a nice quiet hardtop.

Ohio4x4.com
post #3 of 22 Old 12-07-2008, 11:40 PM
Comanche_

Tools.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z0NAJEEP View Post
With more stupid comments? Two retards don't make a right.

post #4 of 22 Old 12-08-2008, 12:50 AM
DINOCAVE
formerly CPT Jeep

2005 LJ Wrangler 

River Raider Hi-Lift Mount
OME Springs (oh yeah, already bought them and they should be on the way)
Rear Corner Guards (to cover up the body damage of my run-away jeep taking out the neighbor's mailbox)

Last edited by DINOCAVE; 12-09-2008 at 01:33 PM.
post #5 of 22 Old 12-08-2008, 08:46 AM
marko686
1998 TJ Wrangler 

i 2nd the tools. I recently moved out now that ive been in college and no longer have easy access to all my dads tools. And i can hope santa brings a nice box to put them all in. Right now i have several small boxes and its becoming a mess fast.
post #6 of 22 Old 12-08-2008, 10:45 AM
Vanmantraveler

A new body for my CJ.... I don't thing Santa has room is his bag of tricks for one....
post #7 of 22 Old 12-08-2008, 11:32 AM
flexsaharatj
2005 TJ Wrangler 

smittybilt xrc8 and mounting plate
post #8 of 22 Old 12-08-2008, 03:42 PM
mwmoon

2015 JK Wrangler 

Oh man, I don't even know where to start.

In no particular order:

Since the last poster mentioned it, I'll concur: I need a winch. The Smittybilt XRC8 is probably in my wife's Christmas budget, and I'd be very happy with it, although I'd probably prefer a Warn M8000.

I need a new front bumper to hold that winch since I bought a set of tube bumpers last year (oops!). I kind of have my eyes on the knoblockbumpers' ebay store for the front, unless someone has a better suggestion.

And of course I'll need a new rear bumper to match the front.

I bought the matching tube side steps (a less emphatic oops, but an oops nonetheless) to go along with the tube bumpers, and I wouldn't mind eventually replacing them with a good set of sliders (A to Z?).

I need some recovery gear, too -- tow strap, D-rings or tow hooks, etc.

I want a CB and a snazzy mount.

I want to get the U-Pol Raptor bed liner kit.

I want 33x10.50 tires to replace the 31s I'm on now, because I wouldn't listen when people told me I'd want to go bigger.

Which means I'll need the proper lift to fit those new tires -- 2.5" SL plus 1" BL?

Oh, and better go back to that new rear bumper and make sure it includes a tire carrier for the 33" spare.

I have a set of decent fog lamps, but I want some long range driving lights, too.

Some nice corner protection sounds good.

The Xenon or Bushwacker flat fender flares (should I demand 4" or 6" with the tires I have planned?) should be purchased asap.

I need a trailer hitch, but that's not all that pressing till I get the Jet Ski that I've been wanting, nay needing, since I moved to a house on a lake.

And since I'll probably be living in the Jeep after the epic melt-down that would occur if my wife found out half the stuff I'm planning to buy, I wouldn't mind a year's subscription to Sirius or XM or whatever satellite radio company is out there right now.

At least I know she bought something on my list (or something else cool that I can't think of right now). She called one of my buddies who has a TJ while I was taking a nap the other day, and she got advice from him on what she should buy me. And I saw an order history from JC Whitney's Web site when I turned on the computer the next afternoon.

Even if I don't get anything on the list, typing it up sure was therapeutic.
post #9 of 22 Old 12-08-2008, 06:50 PM
syphonation
1998 XJ Cherokee 

My gal got me a Hella 500 light kit for my XJ..among other things
post #10 of 22 Old 12-09-2008, 01:35 PM
DINOCAVE
formerly CPT Jeep

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwmoon View Post
Oh man, I don't even know where to start.

In no particular order:

Since the last poster mentioned it, I'll concur: I need a winch. The Smittybilt XRC8 is probably in my wife's Christmas budget, and I'd be very happy with it, although I'd probably prefer a Warn M8000.

I need a new front bumper to hold that winch since I bought a set of tube bumpers last year (oops!). I kind of have my eyes on the knoblockbumpers' ebay store for the front, unless someone has a better suggestion.

And of course I'll need a new rear bumper to match the front.

I bought the matching tube side steps (a less emphatic oops, but an oops nonetheless) to go along with the tube bumpers, and I wouldn't mind eventually replacing them with a good set of sliders (A to Z?).

I need some recovery gear, too -- tow strap, D-rings or tow hooks, etc.

I want a CB and a snazzy mount.

I want to get the U-Pol Raptor bed liner kit.

I want 33x10.50 tires to replace the 31s I'm on now, because I wouldn't listen when people told me I'd want to go bigger.

Which means I'll need the proper lift to fit those new tires -- 2.5" SL plus 1" BL?

Oh, and better go back to that new rear bumper and make sure it includes a tire carrier for the 33" spare.

I have a set of decent fog lamps, but I want some long range driving lights, too.

Some nice corner protection sounds good.

The Xenon or Bushwacker flat fender flares (should I demand 4" or 6" with the tires I have planned?) should be purchased asap.

I need a trailer hitch, but that's not all that pressing till I get the Jet Ski that I've been wanting, nay needing, since I moved to a house on a lake.

And since I'll probably be living in the Jeep after the epic melt-down that would occur if my wife found out half the stuff I'm planning to buy, I wouldn't mind a year's subscription to Sirius or XM or whatever satellite radio company is out there right now.

At least I know she bought something on my list (or something else cool that I can't think of right now). She called one of my buddies who has a TJ while I was taking a nap the other day, and she got advice from him on what she should buy me. And I saw an order history from JC Whitney's Web site when I turned on the computer the next afternoon.

Even if I don't get anything on the list, typing it up sure was therapeutic.

I think you're confusing a Christmas Wish List and a Build Sheet Wish List. I'm not sure there is enough room on this forum for me to run down my Build Sheet Wish List.
post #11 of 22 Old 12-09-2008, 05:12 PM Thread Starter
fataltherabbit

^ the max jeep forums lets in 1 post is 20,000 Characters
post #12 of 22 Old 12-09-2008, 06:13 PM
1996BlackXJ

1996 XJ Cherokee 

Well I know I am getting front tow hooks and some hella 700ff's, those two things will help out this winter....I can feel it. (the tow hooks will be helping OTHER people haha)

-Max Black 1996 XJ
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

4.5" lift of assorted brands, 33x10.5 KM2s on D-Windows, JCR rear bumper, Nates Slimline w/Champion 8k winch, custom half doors, roof rack, and tire carrier, Maine Woods dents and pin striping, and various other cool things.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Maine Jeep Club Member #1 Firefighter Jeep Club Member Black Jeep Society Member #163Survivalist Jeep Club Member #14
post #13 of 22 Old 12-09-2008, 06:33 PM
mwmoon

2015 JK Wrangler 

My bad. I thought they were the same thing.

post #14 of 22 Old 12-09-2008, 10:55 PM Thread Starter
fataltherabbit

hahaha , if ur hopes are big for chirstmas then they pretty much are the same
post #15 of 22 Old 12-10-2008, 06:33 PM
wantabe23
1987 XJ Cherokee 

My beautiful lady bought me a 4.5 lift for my xj, its in the mail. susposto be hear on friday, from Zone off road. My birthday was the 8, but im confident it will double as my christmas gift as well. I am excited!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in