|Transfer Case:||4:1 rocktrack|
|Axle Gear Ratio:||stock|
Truck is Sarge Green Rubicon with Tan leather interior, and pretty much every safety and luxury option.
My first mods:
1. Spray in bed liner.
2. 35% tint on all windows, and 70% tint on windshield, all ceramic
3. HotHeads tan headliner to match the seats
4. 13" coil radio antenna from Amazon
5. Vector Offroad E-dock full width bar, powdercoated body color.
6. Bulletpoint Mounting Solutions phone holder with 1" bar mount, GoPro base with 1" bar mount.
7. Warn front and rear tube door kits, powder coated Rubicon "tow hook Red".
8. Mopar Trail Rail System new from eBay.
I am searching for a backflip style bed cover that is compatible with a mid height overloading bed rack. I haven't found anything yet, so reach out if you know of something.
Going to start laying out a home made roof top tent.