• 2 Post By Kruzin
  • 4 Post By cranbiz

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 Old 03-06-2019, 12:44 PM Thread Starter
Quadratec
Vendor

2007 JK Wrangler 

Monthly Giveaway!

Break those winter time blues by signing up for our monthly giveaway!
We'll be giving away $3,000 worth of Rugged Ridge products!
1st place wins $2,000, 2nd place wins $750 and 3rd place wins $250. Winners will be selected at the beginning of next month!
Just sign up HERE to enter.

-Alex

Attached Thumbnails
RRmonthlygiveaway.jpg  

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

We Price Match,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
us for a quote
Active Hours: 9am-5pm EST Monday - Friday

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 Old 03-07-2019, 05:24 AM
sigz

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Do you have to resign up every month
post #3 of 12 Old 03-07-2019, 07:33 AM
Kruzin
Web Wheeler

2009 JK Wrangler 

Obviously, yes.
A link to the rules are posted on the contest page. You could try reading them.

'09 JK Rubicon
'01 XJ Sport
'10 Fusion

post #4 of 12 Old 03-18-2019, 11:57 AM
PeltonTy

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kruzin View Post
Obviously, yes.
A link to the rules are posted on the contest page. You could try reading them.
You couldn't think of a nicer way to word that? Don't ya think you're being just a little hard in the guy?
ScowHound likes this.
post #5 of 12 Old 03-18-2019, 05:56 PM
Kruzin
Web Wheeler

2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeltonTy View Post
You couldn't think of a nicer way to word that? Don't ya think you're being just a little hard in the guy?
Um, no. That WAS the nicer version of that post. Out of respect for Quadratec (a great company), I softened that post up a bunch.
I don't reward laziness with kind words. A link to the rules for the contest are right there on that page, he was just too damn lazy to read them.
LoPhat and daddyjeep87 like this.

'09 JK Rubicon
'01 XJ Sport
'10 Fusion
post #6 of 12 Old 04-14-2019, 01:55 PM
ScowHound
2008 WK 

I might have more to say if I wasn't a newby here myself. But, isn't one purpose of this site for the more knowledgeable and experienced members to show comaraderie and brotherhood with others who have a shared interest? Post #2 toward my 10
post #7 of 12 Old 04-15-2019, 09:11 AM
sigz

1997 TJ Wrangler 

I am not worried about his smart *** reply, I just chalk it up to his ignorance in helping out other Jeepers. No worries, jeep on
post #8 of 12 Old 04-15-2019, 09:24 AM
sigz

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Alex I just emailed you or whoever's at that adress
post #9 of 12 Old 04-15-2019, 01:32 PM
Kruzin
Web Wheeler

2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigz View Post
I am not worried about his smart *** reply, I just chalk it up to his ignorance in helping out other Jeepers. No worries, jeep on
You refuse (or are incapable) to read some simple contest rules, yet I'm the ignorant one. Gotcha.
I help tons of people here with legitimate questions. For those who come up with a real question, I go out of my way to help every day (as evidenced by well over 5k posts). It's only the truly deserving that get bashed...

'09 JK Rubicon
'01 XJ Sport
'10 Fusion
post #10 of 12 Old 04-16-2019, 10:26 AM
sigz

1997 TJ Wrangler 

If bashing fellow members is your thing then so be it. Each to their own. To start with if you just didn't want to answer it appropriately then you should have left it alone. That would have been the mature thing to do. But the ignorance in you came and you felt Entitled to belittle someone and you now feel justified in what you did. If this makes you feel good, then okay. Good on you for all the previous advice you have given, shame you couldn't have been as caring for another Jeeper, that just tossed all the good away in my book. I have called Quadratec and voiced my concern over the sort of representative that they have in you with your concern for them by answering their questions. You have a great day.
post #11 of 12 Old 04-16-2019, 10:35 AM
Kruzin
Web Wheeler

2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigz View Post
If bashing fellow members is your thing then so be it. Each to their own. To start with if you just didn't want to answer it appropriately then you should have left it alone. That would have been the mature thing to do. But the ignorance in you came and you felt Entitled to belittle someone and you now feel justified in what you did. If this makes you feel good, then okay. Good on you for all the previous advice you have given, shame you couldn't have been as caring for another Jeeper, that just tossed all the good away in my book. I have called Quadratec and voiced my concern over the sort of representative that they have in you with your concern for them by answering their questions. You have a great day.
LoL. I am not affiliated with Quadratec at all, I do not represent them in any way, shape or form and they have no control over my postings. But hopefully you feel better after whining to someone about your hurt feelings.

BTW, I did in fact answer your question in my very first reply. Sorry if your skin isn't thick enough to take some mild criticism for your extreme laziness. If you're going to be posting anywhere on the internet, you better grow a thicker one.

'09 JK Rubicon
'01 XJ Sport
'10 Fusion
post #12 of 12 Old 04-16-2019, 02:36 PM
cranbiz

2012 JK Wrangler 

Stop it now. Personal attacks are not allowed here. Some of you should know better.

06 KJ
12 JK, 2.5" Teraflex lift, Bilstein 5100's, BFG KM3's 37x12.5/R17
17 WK2 Trailhawk
KN4BBA

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in