20K views 36 replies 36 participants last post by  lovett86 
#1 ·
Product Information
Price $4000
Rating 4
Average Price $463.45
Manufacturer Dana Spicer
Recommended Yes: 35 / No: 0

The Dana 300 is found in 1980-1986 Jeep vehicles. It is one of the most respected transfer cases and is regarded as the gold standard by casual Jeepers up through the enthusiasts. While only provided in 1/4 Ton rated Jeeps, it strength surpasses this duty.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: Super stout. We will see how it holds up to a 360 in the near future. Never had a problem with it

#4 ·
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: It's stock and it's staying put. Maybe I'll swap in a Stax or Atlas if the Dana 300 goes.

#8 ·
Price $225
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: In my case it is twin sticked, flipped and clocked flat. I have trouble popping out of 2 low on extreme desents

#13 ·
Price $2500
Rating 2
Recommended yes

Comments: I will give a good review after I get it out on the trail. I found this in a package deal on the classifieds here on jeep forum. It was packaged with a nv4500 and a twin stick shifter coupled with a advanced adapters kit. The nv4500 and the D300 were off a freash rebuild. The price was for the whole package.

#15 ·
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: Great case Great case Great case Great case Great case Great case Great case Great case Great case Great case Great case Great case Great case Great case Great case Great case Great case Great case

#16 ·
Price $800
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: Perfect with the terralow kit installed. Behind the automatic it gives me great options off road.

#17 ·
Price $100
Pros direct fit
Cons need a twin stick
Recommended yes

Comments: stock case need a twin stick shifter to make it complete and a new front seal she leaks a little. mated to a tf727 trans with clokcing changed.

#23 ·
Price $1
Pros It's supposed to be pretty tough
Cons I want the Teraflex 4:1 kit
Recommended yes

Comments: Factory installed in a lot of CJ's. Good transfer case overall, even better with the 4:1 kit installed

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.