Custom Roll Cage

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Rating 5
Pros Quality of Product, Customer Satisfaction
Cons None
Recommended yes

Comments: This is my Custom Roll Cage built by Zach V at AtoZ Fabrication. This was completetly built from scratch at the shop, ties into the frame at 4 points, goes through the dash, utilizes factory seat belts. The quiality of AtoZ's product is top notch and only outdone by their commitment to customer satisfaction and support. As always I am 110% happy with the way it turned out and look forward to do doing business with them again.

#4 ·
Price $500
Rating 5
Pros Excellent design. Great service and good value for money. They fabricated a straight across rear bar (the original one stands out a bit) so I could fit my Viking Soft Top.
Cons You need to find a good welder and also do the painting.
Recommended yes

Comments: Great Service from A to Z, this is a well designed roll cage at a very good price.

#6 ·
Price $480
Pros Great looking cage
Cons Fabrication required more skill than I had. Welding costs added another $800 to the project.
Recommended yes

Comments: Had a couple of problems including a short cross piece. Had to use another to make it all work along with a couple other minor tweeks.
Basic welding skill wasn't enough this time. I recommend finding a local fabricator to do the job. I used All Out Off Road in Houston.
All said it was $1600, kit, assembly and powder coat.
Still a great looking cage.

#7 ·
Price $400
Pros Looks great.
Cons Not everything lined up just right. Took some extra time to sort out some issues.
Recommended yes

Comments: Everything shipped great. Had guys at All Out Off Road weld cage for me. Cross piece above dash was too short and had to find a piece to fit.

Material cost was ~400
Welding cost was ~900
Powder Coat cost was ~500

A little more than I had budgeted but it worked out and looks great.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.