'rock crawling go-cart' or something - Page 400 - JeepForum.com
 15Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #5986 of 6604 Old 11-18-2014, 03:25 PM Thread Starter
Imped
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Does anyone have a 42 tooth short speedometer gear they'd like to sell?

I've got a 39 tooth if anyone needs it.

OlllllllO

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

IndyORV
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #5987 of 6604 Old 11-19-2014, 10:28 AM Thread Starter
Imped
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Doing some thinking.....

Anyone interested in Rokmen no-flare highline fenders w/inner fenders?

OlllllllO

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

IndyORV
post #5988 of 6604 Old 11-19-2014, 10:35 AM
elclipo
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imped View Post
Doing some thinking.....

Anyone interested in Rokmen no-flare highline fenders w/inner fenders?
Why couldn't you be doing this new round of mods next year? Maybe then I could afford some of your stuff.

Going for the Poison Spyder fenders?

post #5989 of 6604 Old 11-19-2014, 12:43 PM
ActionJackson
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Damnit Connor, let me know what you're thinking of letting them go for. I might have to punch you in the arm when I finally meet you!

PS you gonna sell the trick Hendrix custom hood (I think he did yours) or am I going to have to see if I can bug him to do mine if I pick them up.

RED JEEP CLUB MEMBER #519
post #5990 of 6604 Old 11-19-2014, 03:04 PM Thread Starter
Imped
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

PM'd Jackson.

The hood is staying my man, sorry. For anyone interested, I'd like $400 with hardware and inner fenders.

OlllllllO

IndyORV
post #5991 of 6604 Old 11-19-2014, 04:21 PM
Danno6102

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imped
Doing some thinking..... Anyone interested in Rokmen no-flare highline fenders w/inner fenders?
Like the sound of this!

"Evolution through carnage, the Jeep will keep what it needs."
post #5992 of 6604 Old 11-19-2014, 10:57 PM
MisfitSeven
MAiL Crawler.

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Don't tell me you're going to go with the "phantom flare" or "boulder series" look now.

Mail crawling.
post #5993 of 6604 Old 11-20-2014, 02:09 AM
tkfx
2004 LJ Wrangler 

How the hell did I miss this build thread! Welcome to the JK axle club! Ill definitely be following along. Since you are doing your steering and track bar yourself, Im curious as to how you will do it. I messed up on my track bar frame side mount initially and it put my track bar too high up.

My Build Thread:
https://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/tks-yellow-krait-ljk-buildup-2337401
post #5994 of 6604 Old 11-20-2014, 11:42 AM Thread Starter
Imped
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkfx View Post
How the hell did I miss this build thread! Welcome to the JK axle club! Ill definitely be following along. Since you are doing your steering and track bar yourself, Im curious as to how you will do it. I messed up on my track bar frame side mount initially and it put my track bar too high up.
Thanks man, you've got a great looking Jeep.

I'll be doing my track bar mount a little differently from yours.

OlllllllO

IndyORV
post #5995 of 6604 Old 11-20-2014, 01:45 PM
RockRodHooligan
Web Wheeler

1996 XJ Cherokee 

Garage
Quote:
Thanks man, you've got a great looking Jeep.

I'll be doing my track bar mount a little differently from yours.
Using "The Blaine"?

96 XJ:

89 MJ: Project: Ground up - Sold
01 XJ: Project: Silverback - Totaled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex View Post
***** inches...
Good god man. Indyorv :rofl: d**k and fart jokes. :rofl:
post #5996 of 6604 Old 11-20-2014, 01:49 PM Thread Starter
Imped
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockRodHooligan View Post
Using "The Blaine"?
Of course. You know better than most that I've been itching to build steering like this for a long time.

OlllllllO

IndyORV
post #5997 of 6604 Old 11-20-2014, 03:41 PM
tkfx
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Does anyone have a 42 tooth short speedometer gear they'd like to sell?

I've got a 39 tooth if anyone needs it.
I got a 41 Tooth and need a 39 tooth if that works for you

My Build Thread:
https://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/tks-yellow-krait-ljk-buildup-2337401
post #5998 of 6604 Old 11-20-2014, 08:49 PM Thread Starter
Imped
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkfx View Post
I got a 41 Tooth and need a 39 tooth if that works for you
PM'd.

Got the link bridge and upper link mounts tacked on tonight.

OlllllllO

IndyORV
post #5999 of 6604 Old 11-20-2014, 08:53 PM
Jeffro06
Web Wheeler

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:

PM'd.

You fab guys make me jealous, hell I can't even figure out where the "howl" in my front end is coming from, much less fix it.

Member of JGW (Jeff's Gone Wheeling) and

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build:

post #6000 of 6604 Old 11-20-2014, 10:55 PM
janesy86

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Where'd you get the link bridge? Or you have someone make it? Leaving it as is or bracing it any more to the housing/tying it into the diff or anything?

Follow on Instagram: nickjanes***** *replace ***** w/ pregnantdog

Tags
4 link , back half , bad cell pic's , batman , custom , garage queen , hendrix custom hood , indyorv , killer sa 4 link , ocd , pimpest jeep ever on 35s , rokmen hi lines , suspension calculator , the chit chat thread , the dark knight

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in