Music City Flop Project - Page 453 - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #6781 of 7117 Old 10-16-2012, 10:24 AM
spyder6
Got that Toyota chit

psh. its clearly a blender

2010 Magnetic Toyota 4Runner Trail Teams

My builds:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

or follow us on
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #6782 of 7117 Old 10-16-2012, 10:35 AM
Barcus

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder6 View Post
psh. its clearly a blender
very cool, are you adding additional support on the backside?

98 TJ Currie arms-RC 2.5 coils-RC 2.0 shocks-1.25 BL-TF rear track bar-custom bumpstops-mud-scratches-gas.
post #6783 of 7117 Old 10-16-2012, 11:27 AM Thread Starter
Hendrix
TJOTY 2013

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcus

very cool, are you adding additional support on the backside?
Yeah, a support bracket over to the cage should be fine for the weight of the 37 and a Raceline.

And a bottle opener gusset for the cold beverages at Camp.

K.C.C.O.
Carpe Diem

post #6784 of 7117 Old 10-17-2012, 01:52 PM Thread Starter
Hendrix
TJOTY 2013

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Drove the Heep to work today.

Sunrise on her face.

forumrunner_20121017_135127.jpg

Pre bath. Going to give her quarterly bath today.

forumrunner_20121017_135153.jpg

K.C.C.O.
Carpe Diem

post #6785 of 7117 Old 10-17-2012, 03:29 PM
AngryTJ

2005 TJ Wrangler 

What are you washing off exactly? The spiderwebs?

Follow me on Instagram @ Tarantula_TJ

post #6786 of 7117 Old 10-17-2012, 03:50 PM Thread Starter
Hendrix
TJOTY 2013

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryTJ
What are you washing off exactly? The spiderwebs?
Yeah and grinder dust. Going to finish cutting the roots from the jack stands away also.

K.C.C.O.
Carpe Diem

post #6787 of 7117 Old 10-17-2012, 04:11 PM
spyder6
Got that Toyota chit

i'll give you 5 bucks if you do lions den

My builds:
and

or follow us on
post #6788 of 7117 Old 10-17-2012, 05:30 PM Thread Starter
Hendrix
TJOTY 2013

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder6
i'll give you 5 bucks if you do lions den
Ok, I would if I trailered . We will have to take a look see first. I have never been to Harlan.

K.C.C.O.
Carpe Diem

post #6789 of 7117 Old 10-17-2012, 06:34 PM
aw12345

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix View Post
Ok, I would if I trailered . We will have to take a look see first. I have never been to Harlan.
Rent a truck and a trailer and you don't have to worry about breaking.
Or pay for my gas lol and I'll try to give you a ride up that trail.

My Tinkering and wheeling thread http://tinyurl.com/pbwdm5u
post #6790 of 7117 Old 10-17-2012, 07:01 PM
REDLYNER

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by aw12345 View Post
Rent a truck and a trailer and you don't have to worry about breaking.
Or pay for my gas lol and I'll try to give you a ride up that trail.
Lions Den is more of a ride down that trail. John's jeep would get through it, but I can promise you it will be more than $5 worth of spraypaint to cover over up the Lion's Den kiss.

We looked at Lion's Den last time I was out there and a more appropriate name would be can opener, because it likes to peel the tops off of rigs. I had too much fun that trip to purposefully peel the paint back, so we skipped it. We ended up running:

White Tail Crawl
Grapevine
Middle Rock Garden
Pinball (wet- it was awesome and crazy)
Lower Rock Garden (both up and down)

REDLYNER Racing #4410

Rugged Radios * Raceline Wheels * DynoMax Exhaust * Motor Trenz * Polar Bear Coolers

Instagram/Facebook/Twitter: redlynerracing
post #6791 of 7117 Old 10-17-2012, 07:05 PM
spyder6
Got that Toyota chit

this is the entrance

http://youtu.be/uU0WjZ7-geY

My builds:
and

or follow us on
post #6792 of 7117 Old 10-17-2012, 07:12 PM
spyder6
Got that Toyota chit

this is the obstacle officially named Can Opener in Harlan. its part of Upper Rock Garden

My builds:
and

or follow us on
post #6793 of 7117 Old 10-17-2012, 07:24 PM
aw12345

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder6 View Post
this is the obstacle officially named Can Opener in Harlan. its part of Upper Rock Garden

Take the top, windshield and doors of and anything else you do not want destroyed and then wheel with abandon. For hard core wheelin it isn't a bad idea to shed as much weight as possible anyway

post #6794 of 7117 Old 10-17-2012, 10:38 PM
Bennettj13

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Do Crawfords Cry for me John. I wish I could do it again. It was my favorite. It was a rush. And make Will's *** do it too. I'd have done Lions Den if Meg would have let me do it then. lol. I didn't think it was possible without 40's at first. I actually bet $50 that Ryan couldn't do it. But I was a newb and naive. Once I saw Smoke and Ryan do it, I knew I could have done it. It's not that big of a deal. It's the initial drop that's the biggest *****.

When I was there we did:

Day 1-
Lower Rock Garden
Middle Rock Garden (Jeremiah rolled, Shaggy flopped)
Railbed (I had 1 blown bead and 1 broken wheel due to Shaggy's ****acular spotting)
*Pony Hill (1 hub, Ryan was the only one who attempted this)
Lower Damnation
*Little Jager - Ryan was the only one to do this, and he successfully did it like a boss. My balls still shrivel thinking about it.

Day 2-
*Lions Den (Smoke had radiator issues)
Fly Trap
Crawfords Cry Ryan and I were the only ones to do it. Shaggy attempted it but broke something, I can't remember what.

The roll and associated injury shook the women folk up a good bit on the first day. Had to take it pretty easy the second day. It took quite a bit of convincing to talk Meg into letting me do Crawfords Cry. lol It only happened because she could only see halfway up lol. It's sketch, but it's fun.

::SELLING HALF OF MY JEEP::

Rear Currie 4" coils - 190 shipped. (They've been sitting in the back of my Jeep for mock up but won't work out for me.)

Hornblasters Shocker S4 horn set with some extras $210 shipped. (It is not OBA, just an accessory for OBA)

"LCOG" isn't cheap and it certainly isn't easy. If you think so, you are doing it wrong. If you aren't willing to put in the effort, don't label your build "LCOG". You are just a cheap ******bag.

IndyORV- Dick and fart jokes, titties, throttle, flops, beer, tater balls, and good times.
post #6795 of 7117 Old 10-17-2012, 11:08 PM
aw12345

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Before you get into much of the fun stuff Johnny, go do some local stuff and get a feel for how far you can push the flop without actually flopping or tea ketteling. You want to get some wheelin in before you do the really fun stuff.
Whenever I tinker with mine I go run a same old trail and see if it does better than before on the same trail, so I know how far I can go with it before things get to hairy

Tags
axles , bbq ribs , build , custom , hendrix , hi line , high line , hillbilly , indyorv , jk , john , lcog , music city flop , paint , rokmen , rv antifreeze , specs , stretch , tj , tjk , ucf skid , undercover fab , wobble

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in