Mopar # 82215146AB - Genuine Mopar Soft Top 4 Door Premium Tinted Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & Ham Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Tops

Mopar # 82215146AB - Genuine Mopar Soft Top 4 Door Premium Tinted

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | eBay.com
Rating: None

Product Information

MSRP: $2,740.00
Manufacturer: Mopar # 82215146AB
Company Website: http://https://www.moparpartscanada.ca

Hi everyone, I couldn't find a thread about the new 2020 Jeep Willy's edition top kit-soft review so I'd like to give my 2 cents about this soft top I purchased for my jeep from the dealership last month. My hubby and I installed the roof and all was good till the second use of taking down the soft top "day 2" of owning my brand new jeep. The locking mechanism failed when I went to put the roof down I am assuming but it felt so easy and natural going down but as I was driving I heard a noise in the back, pulled over and saw the bar was folded in half :/ I took it over to the dealership and they said of too bad for you! "it's broken" so I was upset and phoned Chrysler Canada. They also said to bad for you and we can do nothing about this and that we will need to spend 3k on a new one! who has that kind of cash to be buying a new soft top every other day? Anyways I was wondering if anyone else is having trouble with this new roof Style? also, a month later the window feeder nob to feed window back in place is broken very crappy design not durable at all if you ask me. I use to own a 2013 Jeep 4 door wrangler with the zipper windows. That design was fabulous!!!! Other then this soft top I am happy with my Jeep and offroading is fun too

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome