MyGIG WK Speaker Problem - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 07-14-2017, 09:58 AM Thread Starter
dshanley
2006 WK 

Exclamation MyGIG WK Speaker Problem

Well guys, I'm at a loss here. Installed a mygig radio into my 2006 Grand Cherokee with the lockpick. Did the updates and everything works great except for a slight speaker problem. All the speakers work great and sound nice. However, the front speakers only work when the balance/fade is at or below the center mark. If I put it above center towards front speakers, I get nothing.

As a related problem, the nav/phone sound that is supposed to come through the dash speakers is super low and muffled. And yes, I turned the phone and NAV volumes all the way up. The speakers fade like they're supposed to but all I hear is a soft muffled voice from the dash speakers. Probably wouldn't be able to hear it over a slight breeze.

I've searched everything with no avail. Tried the surround sound steering wheel thing with the ++-- but no change. Is there a switch on the amp, for surround to stereo? Do I need to put in the WK2 amp to match the mygig?

Please let me know if you have a fix! Thanks!

Tags
mygig , nav , speaker , wk

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in