I need can bus info for a '16 Renegade Trailhawk - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 04-03-2019, 05:33 PM Thread Starter
phonesNradios
2016 BU Renegade 

Question I need can bus info for a '16 Renegade Trailhawk

Hello, I'm trying to find a diagram of the can bus(es) on our 16 Renegade trailhawk, or a list of the modules it has. I'm trying to determine if my Snap On scan tool can access all of the modules, and if not, which ones it can't access. Any diagram showing an overview of the electrical, or anything to do with the networks would be nice. I can't find anything for the Renegade as far as diagrams, etc. which I find odd, as I can find diagrams for most any other car I've looked for.

I'm into computers and electronics, as well as automotive. This would not only help me figure out what I can do diagnostic wise, but is also something I'm just curious about.

I've posted this to at least 3 other Jeep forums, and a Snap On diagnostics site. No one on the Jeep forums has responded, really doubt no one has the info, which is frustrating. Hopefully someone on here can help out, I would be most appreciative!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in