How many hams do we have on here? - Page 47 - JeepForum.com
 128Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #691 of 692 Old 09-08-2019, 07:17 PM
kadetklapp
Web Wheeler

1997 XJ Cherokee 

Garage
Unfortunately privacy concerns prohibit me posting my call. I’m a licensed tech. Mostly using 2m/70cm. Due to the hobby dying I’ve recently been drawn to theVOIP side of things with the new rigs coming out which utilize smart phones integrated into a radio. Once I get my interior together in my Jeep it will be a hammy paradise with my Yaesu 7800, pretty Cobra 11 meter, and my incoming Anysecu 4G.

**1997 Jeep Cherokee SE**
Former Police Car assigned to 54-26, RIP.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #692 of 692 Old 09-23-2019, 10:59 PM
Squamishdroc

2011 WK 

Garage
New member from Squamish, BC - have had my ham licence for quite a few years as I used to use it in my old 4x4 club where most of us had ham radios. Had an Icom 2200 in the truck but sold that a few years back and now just have a hand held. Call sign is VA7WST

Derek
w6pea and downs like this.

Upgraded from a KJ to a WK2 - Love It!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in