"STREET JEEP" Vinyl Windshield Decal - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 Old 01-26-2008, 12:37 PM Thread Starter
bluballer
1990 XJ Cherokee 

"CHEROKEE STREET JEEP" Vinyl Windshield Decal

I designed this and had it made for my "street jeep" originally to mask my TV antenna. But it turned out so nice some people in town have asked me where they could get one. If there's interest I can have a run made. They are really high quality. Mine is translucent and looks like etched glass but I can get them made in any color (Opaque)...check it out and only if you think you might be interested in one post here or PM me:

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member...8_142_full.jpg

Check out my cardomain site: Cher"red"Kee @
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Street Jeep tip #1: The more inspiring your ride the more you'll get hated on by simpletons.

Haters only link:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by bluballer; 01-27-2008 at 07:57 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 Old 01-27-2008, 10:34 AM
mizzouxj

Translucent and opaque arent the same thing...nice try though

Translucent: permitting light to pass through but diffusing it so that persons, objects, etc., on the opposite side are not clearly visible: Frosted window glass is translucent but not transparent.

Opaque: not transparent or translucent; impenetrable to light; not allowing light to pass through.

Both taken from dictionary.com...but you definitely get an A for effort.

2000 White XJ Sport | 2" Rough Country | 15x8 Eagle Alloys Series 187, 30x9.50 Dayton Timberline A/Ts | Carr Light Barr w/ 4 KC 100W 69 series | Custom Tube Bumpers from my old XJ | Complete Rockford Fosgate Sound System with Alpine Headunit

post #3 of 11 Old 01-27-2008, 07:56 PM Thread Starter
bluballer
1990 XJ Cherokee 

LOL thanks for taking the time to look it up...I'll fix that and If you want It in opaque I can get it in opaque LOL

Street Jeep tip #1: The more inspiring your ride the more you'll get hated on by simpletons.

Haters only link:

post #4 of 11 Old 01-28-2008, 12:19 PM
alexrule123

2001 XJ Cherokee 

I have to say I like the decal

Quote:
The great thing about UDP jokes is no one cares if you get them or not.
2001 Cherokee Limited:

2005 Pontiac GTO 6.0L (DD)

post #5 of 11 Old 01-28-2008, 01:23 PM Thread Starter
bluballer
1990 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexrule123
I have to say I like the decal
Thank you whether you like my jeep or not I agree they did a great job on it....

Haters only link:
post #6 of 11 Old 01-29-2008, 08:30 AM Thread Starter
bluballer
1990 XJ Cherokee 

I had a couple of questions regarding the decal I'm posting the answers here so I won't keep getting asked....

Quote:
Is it like a normal sticker that you peel and stick??
It is vinyl sticker that you lay on the window...press on with a credit card and then peel the backing off. It goes on the outside of the window.

Quote:
How much are you charging for those?
Cost depends on the number of requestors so give me a week or so to see how many people are interested and I will give you a cost.....

Haters only link:
post #7 of 11 Old 01-29-2008, 08:36 AM
Arcticcat843
dakuda is a god

1980 CJ5 

I looks kinda cool....Would be cooler without the "street jeep" part.....I wouldnt put it on my jeep but it would look ok on some....

I have a new one in the garage for my jeep. Its just to cold to put it on....it says

"Tadpoll offroad" in big green letters

lol
post #8 of 11 Old 01-29-2008, 09:34 AM Thread Starter
bluballer
1990 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcticcat843
I looks kinda cool....Would be cooler without the "street jeep" part.....I wouldnt put it on my jeep but it would look ok on some....

I have a new one in the garage for my jeep. Its just to cold to put it on....it says

"Tadpoll offroad" in big green letters

lol
For the off roaders I can get it made without the street jeep..... This one is definately for street jeeps though...

Haters only link:
post #9 of 11 Old 02-02-2008, 12:38 AM
CanadianJeep86

Click Free
Looks nice, how much for me to get one?

1984 Suzuki SJ410, 1.3L 5speed, soft top, spoa, shackles, bodylift, 6 offroad lights.
1988 Dakota, 318, 5 speed, 4.10's, rollbar, lowered 3".
1986 2dr XJ, 2.8, 5 speed, Bushbar,
1989 XJ, 4.0, AW4, NP231, D44, 3.73's, *Stolen*
1987 MJ Sportruck, 2.5, AX5, Rollbar, *Jeep Heaven*
1986 MJ, 2.5, T-5, bushbar, Longbox, *Jeep Heaven*
post #10 of 11 Old 02-02-2008, 08:17 PM Thread Starter
bluballer
1990 XJ Cherokee 

Mine is a prototype and cost 25$ and if I run onesies twosies that's what it would cost. I'd like to get together a group purchase and get the price lower....so I'm gonna wait another week or so to see how many people really want one these and let you know actual cost....I'll put you on the list though....If you want it sooner just pm me and I'll getter done!!! Thanks for checkin' it out and posting the image....

Haters only link:
post #11 of 11 Old 02-03-2008, 05:40 PM
MGrobe
Man In Black

1998 XJ Cherokee 

Sorry, Group Buys aren't allowed on this forum. Closing the thread.

-Marc-
Sweet Pea 1998 - XJ

-
-

For Sale: (4) AR 767-5766 Wheels (used) 15x7, 5x4.5, 4.5BS - for local pickup in the Chicago-area
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in