Street Jeep Pic Sticky - Page 27 - JeepForum.com
 35Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #391 of 398 Old 05-05-2017, 10:28 AM
Tomb Raider
Addicted...

2004 LJ Wrangler 

I've been getting lots of conversation toward my jeep because I went outside the "norm" for the TJ/LJ bodystyle and went with 20's. While the Jeep is a weekend wheeler, rollin' on dubs is usually reserved for the street. So...I don't mind being on either side of the coin. Here's my LJ patrollin'

Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0556.jpg  
w6pea likes this.

I like to build stuff. Want to know what I build, you can google it
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #392 of 398 Old 10-20-2017, 04:25 PM
cellard

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomb raider View Post
i've been getting lots of conversation toward my jeep because i went outside the "norm" for the tj/lj bodystyle and went with 20's. While the jeep is a weekend wheeler, rollin' on dubs is usually reserved for the street. So...i don't mind being on either side of the coin. Here's my lj patrollin'
cleann!!!
post #393 of 398 Old 08-03-2019, 02:46 AM
gspfunk

2019 WK 

Garage
Our street Jeep, for obvious reasons
Attached Thumbnails
DA34DF37-8536-4847-B082-84510C79E26A.jpg  
w6pea likes this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #394 of 398 Old 09-12-2019, 06:36 PM
w6pea
Grumpy Old Fart Marine

2019 WK 

Garage
Well so much for the Chrysler U-Connect Anti Theft .On 10Sep19, We got a e-mail at 0403 that the
Your vehicle's theft alarm has been set off.
Dear PATRICK ,

The theft alarm on your 2016 JEEP Grand Cherokee, VIN: 1C4RJFCG4GC******, has been set off. If you need emergency assistance, please call 9-1-1. If you need nonemergency assistance, please contact Uconnect® Access Care at
1-855-792-4241.

To manage your Remote Service Notification preferences, log in to your Uconnect Access account.
Attached Thumbnails
2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland.jpg  

"Without Trucks and Truck Driver's America Stops!"
"There's too much Blood in my Caffeine System"

“I’ve never trusted a man who put's cream or sugar in his coffee. Just like I never really trusted a man who put's Coca-Cola in his bourbon.”
"Semper Fi" "Once A Marine Always A Marine"
post #395 of 398 Old 09-24-2019, 08:46 PM
chris87xj
JF Admin

1987 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by w6pea View Post
Well so much for the Chrysler U-Connect Anti Theft .On 10Sep19, We got a e-mail at 0403 that the
Your vehicle's theft alarm has been set off.
Dear PATRICK ,

The theft alarm on your 2016 JEEP Grand Cherokee, VIN: 1C4RJFCG4GC******, has been set off. If you need emergency assistance, please call 9-1-1. If you need nonemergency assistance, please contact Uconnect® Access Care at
1-855-792-4241.

To manage your Remote Service Notification preferences, log in to your Uconnect Access account.
Well that sucks. Did you get it back?
w6pea likes this.

***Chris***

"You can set my jeep on fire and roll it down a hill,
But I still wouldn't trade it for a Coupe DeVille."

post #396 of 398 Old 09-24-2019, 09:45 PM
w6pea
Grumpy Old Fart Marine

2019 WK 

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris87xj View Post
Well that sucks. Did you get it back?
No my insurance already has sent me a form called affidavit of theft to sign be notarized and sent back to fight with them about how much they are going to settle my claim. 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 4x4 with only again I say ONLY 2058 Miles on the Jeep we paid $54K for the JGC Overland My insurance is playing games. I have already contacted the Consumer Reporter from one of the local TV stations, he wants to run with it. The damn insurance company is acting like my wife and I paid somebody to steal the vehicle. Feel like we got a Prostate Exam with a Square File LOL One of the bad things out of this was the Dispatcher at the Police Department said will you can kiss that car goodbye because some Federally or Fire Chief in TJ has a new car. When it went below the border at about 0415 hrs according to Chrysler U-Connect Anti-Theft tracking device it's gone forever.
I watched a show on the local PBS TV station last Friday evening, and it was about all the stolen cars in Tijuana BC Mexico, they showed a storage lot that was just for Honda Accords only
. I about vomited.

“I’ve never trusted a man who put's cream or sugar in his coffee. Just like I never really trusted a man who put's Coca-Cola in his bourbon.”
post #397 of 398 Old 09-28-2019, 11:37 AM
w6pea
Grumpy Old Fart Marine

2019 WK 

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by w6pea View Post
No my insurance already has sent me a form called affidavit of theft to sign be notarized and sent back to fight with them about how much they are going to settle my claim. 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 4x4 with only again I say ONLY 2058 Miles on the Jeep we paid $54K for the JGC Overland My insurance is playing games. I have already contacted the Consumer Reporter from one of the local TV stations, he wants to run with it. The damn insurance company is acting like my wife and I paid somebody to steal the vehicle. Feel like we got a Prostate Exam with a Square File LOL One of the bad things out of this was the Dispatcher at the Police Department said will you can kiss that car goodbye because some Federally or Fire Chief in TJ has a new car. When it went below the border at about 0415 hrs according to Chrysler U-Connect Anti-Theft tracking device it's gone forever.
I watched a show on the local PBS TV station last Friday evening, and it was about all the stolen cars in Tijuana BC Mexico, they showed a storage lot that was just for Honda Accords only
. I about vomited.
Well I talked to the insurance adjuster, the insurance company is willing to write off my Jeep as a total loss. She said that I would get a call from their Total Loss department in about 10 days and an offer and the claim would be settle before 30 days have past.

post #398 of 398 Old 11-19-2019, 03:15 PM
WJ60

2001 WJ 

Garage
As off road as my 01 gets.
Attached Images

w6pea likes this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in