potential YJ Purchase - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 06-12-2019, 01:05 PM Thread Starter
cpia84

potential YJ Purchase

I have been on the hunt for a YJ for a while. my requirements are near stock or minimal modifications. Hard Top Ideally because they are a bit of a pain to find from time to time and hard doors as well. I also would prefer minimal rust. A few spots here and there are understandable especially for the year range the YJ's are but i dont want major work. Drive train- i would prefer a 4.0 and AX-15 but it is not a deal breaker because i can always do a swap down the road.

The details are as follows:

Always wanted a Jeep but due to health issues I can't set this one up the way I want to. Has a brand new exhaust system brand new gas tank battery is 2 years old has five tires one needs to be replaced so it would have to be towed. Needs Minor work here and there, I could part it out I priced all the parts on it but I would rather offer it for sale for someone to enjoy. Have title in hand

1990 YJ
2.5" with AX5
Hard Top w/ Hard doors
Interior appears to be complete.

I have talked her down to $800. I havent looked at it yet as I am about an hour and half away from the Jeep. I am sure there are more issues than stated but i do know that it needs a distributor.

I cant post pictures yet. but it appears to be in decent shape. Any Thoughts?

1995 XJ - 4.0L, AW4, 3" RC lift, 31" tires - SOLD
1989 XJ - 4.0L, Stock - SOLD

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in