Looking for my first Wrangler. - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 07-03-2019, 02:54 PM Thread Starter
Drea814

Looking for my first Wrangler.

Finally got Hubby on board with my buying a Wrangler. I had my heart set on a 4 door, but now after test driving them, I think a 2 door would be fine too. I have a few features I must have because I admit I am spoiled (and upstate NY winters suck) I have to have remote start and a hardtop. Since I live where winter starts in October and I am lucky if it ends in May... What should I look to pay for 2019 (or 2018 leftover). This will be my daily driver about 70 miles a day 4 days a week, in every weather there is. I know I want a Sport S or better I looked at a sport but I need my power windows and locks...
I want to buy within the next month as a birthday present to me. Any guidance or suggestions would be appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 07-13-2019, 08:45 AM
Vmarzulli

Hi, I just read your post and I happened to see a beautiful custom 2014 Wrangler just listed on Craigs list Phila. Had only 6000 miles, with a 3 year extended bumper to bumper warranty. You may want to look into it, wish you the best in finding your dream Jeep.
post #3 of 3 Old 07-13-2019, 10:28 AM
2jhanna
Web Wheeler
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Since you are somewhat flexible, 2018/2019, time frame to purchase, maybe even color, etc. I'd shop all dealers in your reasonable area, and pick more than a couple that you'd be happy with. Then let the dealers fight it out. Don't fall for the first offer and let them know that you're price/deal shopping.

We made a mistake years ago on a new vehicle purchase and "fell in love" with one on the lot. The sales guy knew it and we paid for it.

I am multi-talented, I can talk and piss you off at the same time.

jhanna
denton county, tx

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in