Fair asking price...? - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 02-23-2020, 01:54 AM Thread Starter
SHoppe715
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Fair asking price...?

I’ll be looking to sell the axles and suspension from my ‘06 LJ Rubicon when I build it up over the next year and am wondering what a fair asking price might be. I’d rather offload the whole thing as one package, but would consider piecing it out.

Here’s the package:
- TJ Rubicon axles with 150,000 miles. Lockers and rear LS work perfect and been maintained per FSM with fluid change every 12,000 miles.
- Locker compressors with mounting bracket that’s been slightly modified for an Nth Degree Tummy Tucker. Both working.
- BDS 2” springs and 3/4” Daystar poly spacers.
- Rusty’s adjustable upper control arms with flex joint/OE rubber combo
- Rusty’s front lower control arms side bent to run 33”s on stock rims with no spacers. Flex joint/OE rubber combo.
- Flex joints rebuilt ~20k miles ago
- Rusty’s adjustable front and rear track bars (new TRE on front as of today)
- Rusty’s shocks x4 +monotube steering stabilizer
- Rusty’s offset tie rod steering conversion.(new as of today)
- Front and Rear driveshafts - recently rebuilt double cardan front and all u-joints (all Spicer)

Please spare me the Rusty’s hating...just looking for what I might fairly ask on here or Craigslist. This has been my daily driver / casual weekend wheeler so not seen any hard core wheeling and I’ve put >130,000 miles on their parts with no issues whatsoever. They’re a significant upgrade over stock and this setup on my LJ flexes 660 on a 30* ramp. My beloved LJ has been a faithful and reliable workhorse/commuter/toy for 14 years and it’s finally time to get a new DD and build it the way I really want it and hoping to ease the pain ever so slightly by selling this stuff when I remove it.

Google search images for "Alaska Jeep"...mine's the brown one on snow tracks.
Check out
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and check out the "Alaska Tracks-pedition".

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in