3Likes
  • 2 Post By cranbiz
  • 1 Post By cranbiz

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 Old 05-04-2021, 10:09 AM Thread Starter
brianc401

Dealerships with the best deals

Hi All.
Iím looking to buy my first Jeep Wrangler and I know exactly what I want. But, I wanted to reach out to the forums first to see if anyone knew the best dealership to go to for the best deals/prices.
I live in the Milford CT area. But, anywhere in CT or close to it will be fine.

Or, if youíre not from my area, maybe you can let me know how much I should be able to expect to paY these days. Iím thinking 6% off MSRP. But, Iím hoping I can find better.
Thanks for you help!
Brian

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 05-04-2021, 02:45 PM
cranbiz

2012 JK Wrangler 

Koon's in Tyson's Corner MD has a group buy program. You need to email Craig and it's somewhere between 4-6% below invoice.

Koon's has all the info in the vendor's section that you need to contact them. https://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f1461/
Kev M and brianc401 like this.

02 WJ Laredo, heavily optioned but stock
12 JK, 3.5" Teraflex/Franken lift, Bilstein 5100's, BFG KM3's 37x12.5/R17
17 WK2 Trailhawk
KN4BBA
post #3 of 9 Old 05-04-2021, 06:12 PM Thread Starter
brianc401

Thank you! Itís a bit far. But I enjoy road trips and that kind of deal would be worth it.

post #4 of 9 Old 05-05-2021, 11:19 AM
cranbiz

2012 JK Wrangler 

If you join Tread Lightly! for the $100 membership, 30 days after you join, you are eligible for Chrysler Affiliate pricing. That is 1% below invoice minus a $75 program fee. No hassle, dealer has to honor the certificate. That's good at any Jeep dealer.

Wranglers can be hard to get a deal on so that's another option available to you.
brianc401 likes this.

02 WJ Laredo, heavily optioned but stock
12 JK, 3.5" Teraflex/Franken lift, Bilstein 5100's, BFG KM3's 37x12.5/R17
17 WK2 Trailhawk
KN4BBA
post #5 of 9 Old 05-15-2021, 07:05 PM
Cancerbeater

Cherry Hill Jeep in South NJ is refusing the Tread Lightly discount and tried to refuse Militarry incentive. All after an online and phone agreements. Double check if they accept it before committing.
post #6 of 9 Old 05-28-2021, 04:24 PM
JeepJeffW

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Have you thought of buying online and having it delivered to your dealer of choice? I went to numerous places then ended up ordering my first Wrangler (1991 YJ) to get exactly what I wanted. Nowadays they make it easy to buy online and the (your) dealer is forced to honor the price.

"The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."

~~~~ Dr. Adrian Rogers, 1984
post #7 of 9 Old 05-29-2021, 05:31 PM
Kev M
2016 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cancerbeater View Post
Cherry Hill Jeep in South NJ is refusing the Tread Lightly discount and tried to refuse Militarry incentive. All after an online and phone agreements. Double check if they accept it before committing.
It's been a few years but Lucas in Mt. Holly had no problem with the affiliate code when I ordered my 2016.

Current Jeep: 2016 JKUS - My Mall/Beach/Dunes/Forest crawler - lightly modded
post #8 of 9 Old 05-29-2021, 07:27 PM
Wambli

Sorry Brian but have you done any car shopping recently? I went looking for a Wrangler just 3 weeks ago…

Local dealers are actually charging OVER MSRP for new and OVER Blue Book on used Wranglers because there are no new (or used) Jeep Wranglers to be had. Just saw a new Rubicon on the lot and when I asked, the price out the door was over $75k with NO negotiations on price from dealer. They told me if I wanted it to come inside to do the paperwork then the sales person just walked away from me.

My friend just sold his 2 year old Wrangler back to his dealer for $2,000 more than what he paid for it new. The dealer gave him a killer deal on a new Cherokee. Another car on the lot, a 2011 Unlimited with over 140,000 miles on it was selling for over $21,000. My previous Jeep, a 2004 Rocky Mountain Edition with 85,000 miles on it, I traded it in on another car and the trade in $ I got from the dealer was what I paid for it in 2006 when it had all of 12,000 on it. It sold right off the lot NEXT day…

So I went home and bought a 2012 Sports Unlimited with really nice aftermarket wheels and brand new tires with only 52,000 miles on it on Carvana in about 20 minutes. Best buying experience I’ve ever had. But the Wranglers that get listed last only minutes online.
post #9 of 9 Old 05-30-2021, 08:50 AM
DILIGAF

2020 J-Series Truck 

Fitzgerald Auto Mall in Lexington Park MD has the best deals. They post a no dicker price that appears better that any other dealer I have visited. a 59K price Rubi JT was 53,707 no haggle price. I got 26K for a 2016 Jeep wrangler and another 1500.00 discount. My wife last year bought a 2020 JT Sport S with Max towing and lots of goodies. Sticker price 49k no haggle price 43K.

Coasty

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in