2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland - Look good? - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 10-02-2009, 03:24 PM Thread Starter
nickwc

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland - Look good?

Hi! I am going to go for a test drive tomorrow and I am looking for some advise. Does this grand look too good to be true?2004 Used Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland at Lombard Auto Exchange, IL, IID 4592820

When on the test drive, what physical tests should I do (figure eights, etc?). This is exactly what I have been looking for and then some. My old XJ (see sig) isn't hacking it as a commuter vechile, since I'm drivin round trip 40 miles. I have decided to go with the grand due to having the ability to do anything I want. I plan on using it as a commuter, hauling kayaks, towing, and many more uses. I am not planning on lifting it, because I will still have the cherokee. But I want it to have full skids for when I travel out west and want to wheel some mild trails.

This dealer claims a "No Haggle" price, but I will see what I can do.

Any help is apprecitated!!

98 XJ Limited - 4.5 RE, 31 Trxus.
2010 KK Sport - Completely stock (for now).

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in