98 SNAKE EATER

Crazy Wreck (Charger/Jeep)

From my uncle's dash cam last week

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 09-02-2021, 09:29 PM
93YJ4FUN
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Good thing he stopped and made sure everyone was ok. And was able to share that footage with the police. /s

Edit: If he did end up doing so, good job. Otherwise, it looks like he just drove on by and went on his merry way.

Last edited by 93YJ4FUN; 09-02-2021 at 09:51 PM.
post #3 of 4 Old 09-02-2021, 10:15 PM Thread Starter
98 SNAKE EATER

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93YJ4FUN View Post
Good thing he stopped and made sure everyone was ok. And was able to share that footage with the police. /s

Edit: If he did end up doing so, good job. Otherwise, it looks like he just drove on by and went on his merry way.
I asked the same question as I usually feel like a Road Ranger in these situations (and I see A LOT of these things)

He said the guy in the Charger jumped out on his phone and made his way over to the Jeep yelling (as if to fight) while typical busy Van Wyck traffic started to back up around them.

Unfortunately he didn't save the rear camera footage, but I forwarded this clip to the tow truck company.

post #4 of 4 Old 09-03-2021, 11:11 AM
93YJ4FUN
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98 SNAKE EATER View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93YJ4FUN View Post

I asked the same question as I usually feel like a Road Ranger in these situations (and I see A LOT of these things)

He said the guy in the Charger jumped out on his phone and made his way over to the Jeep yelling (as if to fight) while typical busy Van Wyck traffic started to back up around them.

Unfortunately he didn't save the rear camera footage, but I forwarded this clip to the tow truck company.
Very glad you did that. Hopefully that gets to the right people and helps out the people that were just minding their business before getting plowed.

It looks like a number of vehicles got touched up. Hope everyone is ok.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in