1990 Chevrolet K 1500 Ls swapped and SAS - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 05-15-2019, 09:34 PM Thread Starter
laxman1306
1936 CJ2A 

1990 Chevrolet K 1500 Ls swapped and SAS

So Iíve decided to put my 1990 K 1500 Chevy up for sale (gmc grill)... I really hate to get rid of it but I have to many projects and this one is getting neglected so Iíve decided to let someone else enjoy it.
The truck has been LS swapped with 5.3l which has about 77k when it was installed and Ive only put about 2k on it since the swap. Just has a cold air intake and a aggressive tune and 2.5inch exhaust into a x pipe and dumps off just before the truck box. The trans only has about 1700 miles on it since the swap and is built. 4l60e stage 2 shift kit, beast shell, high energy clutches, Corvette servo, 2500-2800 stall converter. The truck drives amazing and has plenty of power... itís pulls strong and shifts perfect.
It has been solid axle swapped as well has about 10 inches of suspension lift and 3 inch body. When I did the swap I did buy a kit so everything is proper and not hacked together. Itís has a beefy front crossmember with 3 inches of lift built into it and heavy duty shackles and frame mounts. It has 6.5 inch lift springs in the front but they seem to be taller than that.
Sitting on 37x13.50r15 interco m16 tires and cravat 15x10 chrome wheels
The front axle is a ford Dana HP 44 with 4.56 gears and Chevy outer knuckles to accommodate the 6 lug wheel pattern. Everything was replaced when the axle was built, every thing is new except the axle shafts. All brakes, bearings, gears, carrier, u joints and brand new warn premium lock outs.
The rear axle is a gm 8.5 10 bolt with 4.56 gears and auburn posi unit which has around d 5k on it. I rebuilt it when I originally installed the IFS lift. I never did get the front drive shaft extended to accommodate the front axle because it hasnít ever been off-road after the swap (got Into jeeps instead) but I do have a shaft for it. The t case was a rebuilt one I picked up when I did the ls swap. The truck does have some rust not bad though but could stand to have body work done and repainted. I do have 2 gallons of viper red b/c for it I will be throwing in with the sale which cost over $800.
The interior is near flawless. Door panels are in great shape and the bench seat is perfect. It does have a pretty stout stereo in it as well.
It has been a great toy for me and it will make one for someone else.

Asking $7500 obo... no trades or low ballers
Call or text 6169806524

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in