NH: 1998 ZJ Grand Cherokee with only 81k miles! - JeepForum.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 25 Old 06-29-2020, 03:18 PM Thread Starter
Rubishawn
Registered User
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Lyme
Posts: 78
NH: 1998 ZJ Grand Cherokee with only 81k miles!

SOLD

Daily driver. No dash warning or check engine lights. Air Conditioning works great!

I am the third owner(prior 2 were older females) and had been garage kept by them, plus it also was by me before this past winter.

Full service/maintenance/history from new.
Recent new brakes, new lift-gate struts(10/2019), CorrosionX anti-corrosion applied for undercarriage protection before winter 2019-2020.
Waxed before the snow. Will be doing another coat of wax soon.
Good Firestone tires with lots of tread remaining.

4.0L I6 running full synthetic, and has good oil pressure.
Automatic
Selec-Trac 4wd, so it has both part time AND full time.
Power windows, locks, and mirrors
Sunroof(though have never used it)
Cruise control
Rear wiper and defrost
Vent visors
Tow package

Very clean inside. Difficult to keep real pretty right now due living off a dusty dirt road, but it cleans up nicely.

NADA average value = $4,600
KBB private party value = $4,160
Wish to get somewhere around these prices or hopefully close as possible, so please make a reasonable offer. Thank you!
If not interested for yourself, verified help that leads to a non-JF member sale, will get a "bird dog" fee

Can be seen in the greater Hanover, NH area.
Pictures from mid-Spring:

Attached Thumbnails
20200122_144646.jpg   20191122_150753.jpg   20200122_144822.jpg   20191122_150909.jpg   20191122_150940.jpg  

20191122_151011.jpg   20191122_151118.jpg  

None...yet :p

Last edited by Rubishawn; 08-08-2020 at 10:50 AM. Reason: Sold
Rubishawn is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 25 Old 07-03-2020, 03:58 PM
E55&98 Jeep
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Maryland
Posts: 93
Nice looking Jeep. Glad your to far away from me
E55&98 Jeep is offline  
post #3 of 25 Old 07-03-2020, 06:10 PM Thread Starter
Rubishawn
Registered User
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Lyme
Posts: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by E55&98 Jeep View Post
Nice looking Jeep. Glad your to far away from me
Ha! I am too far from most people. Which is not a bad thing right now I guess. Have a in state woman that wants it, well 90%. She wants to get it up on a lift to check out the undercarriage for rust and any leaks. But because of the holiday, it won't be until next week now. Hope you enjoy your 4th and thanks for the compliment

None...yet :p
Rubishawn is offline  
 
post #4 of 25 Old 07-05-2020, 04:39 AM
E55&98 Jeep
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Maryland
Posts: 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubishawn View Post
Ha! I am too far from most people. Which is not a bad thing right now I guess. Have a in state woman that wants it, well 90%. She wants to get it up on a lift to check out the undercarriage for rust and any leaks. But because of the holiday, it won't be until next week now. Hope you enjoy your 4th and thanks for the compliment
Thanks... I'm sure she will buy it. You have a few things in your favor. Its the last year of the ZJ, its clean and it has low miles. Its getting hard to find these with those major things I listed.
E55&98 Jeep is offline  
post #5 of 25 Old 07-05-2020, 08:20 AM Thread Starter
Rubishawn
Registered User
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Lyme
Posts: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by E55&98 Jeep View Post
Thanks... I'm sure she will buy it. You have a few things in your favor. Its the last year of the ZJ, its clean and it has low miles. Its getting hard to find these with those major things I listed.
Thank you!
I hope she does, would be nice to gain some room here

None...yet :p
Rubishawn is offline  
post #6 of 25 Old 07-15-2020, 12:18 PM Thread Starter
Rubishawn
Registered User
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Lyme
Posts: 78
Well the dealership that is giving her guidance(she is 81), told her not to buy this. They basically want her to buy new
So this is still available!

None...yet :p
Rubishawn is offline  
post #7 of 25 Old 07-19-2020, 07:00 PM
WindyCity
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Northbrook
Posts: 102
Perfect DD surprised still for sale GLWS
WindyCity is offline  
post #8 of 25 Old 07-20-2020, 04:00 AM Thread Starter
Rubishawn
Registered User
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Lyme
Posts: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by WindyCity View Post
Perfect DD surprised still for sale GLWS
Thanks! Lots of inquiries, but still have it. I have taken many extra pictures of the undercarriage and under the hood for people, but still have yet to see any cash. Wish her to go to someone who appreciates a ZJ and hope to gain some room as well.

None...yet :p
Rubishawn is offline  
post #9 of 25 Old 07-26-2020, 12:34 PM
barflybzzzz
Registered User
2001 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Akron
Posts: 10
Garage
How close are you to Logan or is there a closer major airport? I'd have to fly in and drive her home. Beautiful ZJ!
barflybzzzz is offline  
post #10 of 25 Old 07-26-2020, 05:02 PM Thread Starter
Rubishawn
Registered User
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Lyme
Posts: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by barflybzzzz View Post
How close are you to Logan or is there a closer major airport? I'd have to fly in and drive her home. Beautiful ZJ!
Thanks for the compliment of her! I should wax her again before you take her home

2.5 hours from Logan. However Manchester, NH is just over 1.5 hours and a better choice in my opinion(based on traffic and parking

None...yet :p
Rubishawn is offline  
post #11 of 25 Old 07-26-2020, 05:09 PM Thread Starter
Rubishawn
Registered User
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Lyme
Posts: 78
Full disclosure. I noticed a wet spot at work this past week and it seems the radiator had a wet corner. Has not happened since, but I am guessing it will need one in the near future. After that rockers or rocker work? Plastic hides them, but just being honest from what I can see. Though it did just pass state safety [and emission] inspection last week, so they are good enough for now.

None...yet :p
Rubishawn is offline  
post #12 of 25 Old 07-28-2020, 01:20 AM
OnAll4sZJ
Registered User
1997 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Norcross
Posts: 214
Would you be willing to meet? I dont cross NY or NJ state lines. I dont go places I cant carry.
OnAll4sZJ is offline  
post #13 of 25 Old 07-28-2020, 03:43 PM Thread Starter
Rubishawn
Registered User
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Lyme
Posts: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnAll4sZJ View Post
Would you be willing to meet? I dont cross NY or NJ state lines. I dont go places I cant carry.
Well I guess I would have the same issue
Trust me, with those two, plus MA, I am am "trapped" Not to mention Canada to the north :\

I would drive a reasonable difference, but sorry that does not seem reasonable, especially if you want to take it right then and there. I guess it would not be worth it either, if you don't want to take it.

Would you fly in? You could have your piece shipped. Maybe you would want to but one of mine

Wish we were closer for you. I hope we can work something out, as it would be nice to see a fellow Jeeper get it.

Thanks for the interest,
~Shawn

None...yet :p
Rubishawn is offline  
post #14 of 25 Old 07-28-2020, 08:50 PM
OnAll4sZJ
Registered User
1997 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Norcross
Posts: 214
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubishawn View Post
Well I guess I would have the same issue
Trust me, with those two, plus MA, I am am "trapped" Not to mention Canada to the north :\

I would drive a reasonable difference, but sorry that does not seem reasonable, especially if you want to take it right then and there. I guess it would not be worth it either, if you don't want to take it.

Would you fly in? You could have your piece shipped. Maybe you would want to but one of mine

Wish we were closer for you. I hope we can work something out, as it would be nice to see a fellow Jeeper get it.

Thanks for the interest,
~Shawn
I have a Service Dog, who doesnt like planes.. lmao
I do like NH, and i hate that i dont get to see it and Maine anymore.
Could you get me some pictures of the engine bay and the undercarriage?
I would be open to paying for the meet, regardless of purchase. But i imagine, i will be purchasing it.
OnAll4sZJ is offline  
post #15 of 25 Old 07-29-2020, 03:41 AM Thread Starter
Rubishawn
Registered User
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Lyme
Posts: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnAll4sZJ View Post
I have a Service Dog, who doesnt like planes.. lmao
I do like NH, and i hate that i dont get to see it and Maine anymore.
Could you get me some pictures of the engine bay and the undercarriage?
I would be open to paying for the meet, regardless of purchase. But i imagine, i will be purchasing it.
I don't blame your service dog, some people don't like planes, haha.
Luckily Maine is easy for me, as it is where I was from, and still have family there.
I tried to load some more pictures before, but not sure if it is just the slow internet here or something else, but it didn't work. However, I will try again when I get home from work.
Thanks again for the interest,
~Shawn

None...yet :p
Rubishawn is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.



Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome