2Likes
  • 1 Post By holliewood61
  • 1 Post By 222Doc

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 09-30-2019, 09:28 AM Thread Starter
Brooklyn Jeep
2003 TJ Wrangler 

feeler trade my 2013 unlimited for TJ

Not sure if this is where I post this. Wife and I both miss our TJ that was our daily driver for 10 years before getting totaled by an 18 wheeler. I have a 2013 white unlimited with black top I bought off lease about 3 years ago, my daily. As of now about 78k miles, new tires, new brakes, new battery, new windshield, religiously change oil/fluids etc. Stock minus a couple tiny doo-dads. No soft top. Runs like a top. Valuing at "good condition" book value even tho it's better than "good". I don't have pics now but will get them pending interest. Looking to trade for ideally white 2000-2006 tj, (plus cash as per value) low miles, well-maintained and close to zero rust as possible. AUTO TRANS only as of now. Stock as possible but very light mods ok. Black or tan color also could be do-able. Ideally someone's garage queen. Because it's a trade would need to be near NYC so we can eyeball. If I can't find this way, will put up my Jeep for sale and revisit the search with possibility to ship. Thanks for any leads.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 10-09-2019, 09:20 PM
holliewood61

1981 CJ7 

If you get to the point where you sell the jk, i have a zero rust, super low mileage 06 tj for sale. It is a 6 speed though. Im not sure if that is a deal breaker for you or not.
Brooklyn Jeep likes this.
post #3 of 3 Old 10-10-2019, 09:49 AM
222Doc

2012 JK Wrangler 

Garage
2005-6 autos have an issue with not being able to replace the PCM. if it goes out it can be a long long search for that part and it will not run without it. i would be looking for a 2004 auto or older Tj auto if that is the choice.
Brooklyn Jeep likes this.

Home of the Parker Desert Splash

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in