97 Jeep Wrangler "Line-x Style" full exterior and interior paint - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 06-15-2019, 07:03 AM Thread Starter
Bdk4life
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Garage
97 Jeep Wrangler "Line-x Style" full exterior and interior paint

I have a 97 Wrangler TJ. I bought this two years ago and have spent around $5000 in upgrades/repairs. She is ready to be driven to the beach right now, you don't have to waste time trying to go through and fix up an old jeep just so it can be used. I did all of that the past two years for you! Everything i list below has been upgraded/repaired within the last 2 years. This is not my daily driver, so i could really sink a bunch of project time into the vehicle and do things right because i was not rushed to get her operational so i could drive to work.

I will start with the Mechanical/Electrical:
Complete drivers side front brake system rebuild, including caliper, hose, pads. Exhaust manifold and gasket. All lube in transfer cases, and in the differentials. Full synthetic high mileage for the motor oil. New upper radiator hose. Tune up including cap, wires, plugs. New all terrain tires with 90% tread life left, They have less than 3000 miles on them. 2" receiver. 4 prong Trailer wiring. New high performance dual purpose AGM battery. Its a powerful cranking battery but it also has a deep cycle capability for when you want to just play the radio all night or need to run other 12v products for an extended period of time. Had the entire vehicle looked over by a body shop and had any rust removed and replaced with new metal (only a couple of very small spots and none of it on the frame) New lead wires from battery to main fuse box. New Computer. 4X4 works great, and she runs really strong. I have had it dialed in mechanically for over a year now. I have just as much faith in her as i do my 2014 fusion daily driver.

Now for the cosmetic/audio:
I used Monstaliner bed liner paint on the entire exterior and interior. This stuff is just like line-x. My exterior is scratch proof and looks damn good with bed-liner style paint. Super easy to clean. I also painted the interior with the liner. I used a tan and black scheme. The interior literally just sprays out like the exterior. Hose her down and she is good to go. I used black plastidip on the rims. New Bluetooth/CD/Radio head unit. Over 400 watts of class D amp. 4 New Infinity 2Ohm speakers with all new speaker wire ran. You can be doing 70 with no top and no doors and still hear it clear as day. New Corbeau Neoprene seats (with custom brackets) with Corbeau 4 point harness'. These are not just neoprene seat covers, these are new Corbeau seats that are made out of neoprene. There's almost $1000 in seats and harness' alone, but they are totally waterproof so you never have to worry about a little rain. The back bench seat is fitted with a new neoprene cover, but is the stock bench seat. I installed a Tuffy all metal center console with lock key. This thing is solid metal and is bolted to the body of the jeep. Its pry proof and tough as hell. I lock the radio and other items in when i go inside because i never have the top and doors on. No body is getting your stuff from there. New foot pegs. New side view mirrors. All metal hood latches.

Attached Thumbnails
IMG_2207.jpg   IMG-2204.jpg   IMG-2205.jpg   IMG_2208.jpg   IMG_2209.jpg  

IMG_2212.jpg   IMG_2211.jpg  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 06-16-2019, 12:17 PM
merckx9
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Just trying to help you find potential buyer...

What state is Lake Mary in?
4 or 6 cyl?
Mileage?
Price?

If I missed something in your post my apologies.

When I was 20 I knew everything, when I was 30 I knew something, at 40 I know nothing!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in