93 Gr. Cherokee Laredo 4.0L 4WD 91k Mi. - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 07-01-2019, 10:15 AM Thread Starter
nuckolsdc

93 Gr. Cherokee Laredo 4.0L 4WD 91k Mi.

Selling my beloved 1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee. First car I ever bought. Purchased in 1992. Always believed I would have a daughter and make her drive it to prom. Turns out when children are small, extra seating and creature comforts that keep them peaceful become a priority; so, I am selling this vehicle. I believe it would be a great build.

The good: 91k miles. Interior is in great condition. Clean title. My husband has been using it as a daily driver the last few years, and he has really babied it. Tow hitch. Roof rack. Weather proof floor mats. Has aux transmission cooler that was purchased with car in 92. Has been off-road once, and that trail was quite tame since I was 7 months pregnant at the time. Radiator was replaced with a new one a few years ago. Car includes an Optima Yellow Top battery. Fuel injectors were replaced with the more desirable 4-hole injectors from Bosch. Has a K&L air filter as well. Runs great.

The bad: There's a pinhole leak somewhere in the refrigerant line. You can recharge the system, and the AC will work for 30 days, but the lines should probably be replaced. The car has been parked on the street its whole life; so, there is a spot on the roof where the paint is wearing away. The speakers need work or replacement (I am not an audio person). Needs a new muffler which we have already purchased but not installed. We are including the brand new Magnaflow muffler and brand new Magnaflow catalytic converter with the car. Finally, the car was in an accident. I lent it to a friend a few years back, and he fiddled with the radio while driving and rear-ended someone. No airbag deployment. No injuries. Took 2 days to repair the vehicle and get parts.

Asking $2500, but I am open to all reasonable offers. This would make a great build vehicle for anyone who wants to take it to the next level.

Located in Washington, DC. Happy to answer questions and send more pics upon request.

Attached Thumbnails
IMG_1258.jpg   IMG_1259.jpg   IMG_1260.jpg  

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in