2007 LS Swap Wrangler Unlimited - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 Old 11-14-2019, 07:23 PM Thread Starter
texas_yj

2007 JK Wrangler 

2007 LS Swap Wrangler Unlimited

Well I thought I'd never sell my JKK after doing so much work to it and making it just the way I wanted it, but here we are.....

Selling my LS swapped 6.2L 2007 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited. Highly Modified and very reliable! Swap was done 3 years and almost 20K miles ago. I always said the only thing that could get me to sell my Jeep, was a jeep truck, and now they have one, so up for sale it goes so I can start building all over again. This was my 3rd V8 Jeep swap, and as you can see from the pictures, it's done right, no shortcuts. About the only thing original to the Jeep is the Body and Seats. I'll Probably forget some of the Mods, but here it goes:

2010 L9H 6.2L GM engine out of a Cadillac Escalade with 67K miles at time of swap 18,000ish ago

2010 6L80 Automatic Tranny, ECM, BCM, and petal assembly to match
(6L80 six speed has a very low first, and 2 over drives, much better tranny than the dodge/jeep)

New GM Sensors and Emissions equipment at time of swap, it should be a legal swap in all states (Motech can help if needed with inspection details I'm Sure).

Motech LS swap Kit with Gen 2 Motech Module - this module lets the Jeep PCM talk to the GM ECM & BCM so all functions work they way they are supposed to (Jeep and GM speak different languages) (cruise, speedo, idiot lights all work as they should)
Kit retained Jeep AC, and Alternator with Billet Brackets, I sprung for the over sized aluminium radiator and Exhaust.

I had to drop from 5.13 gears to 4.56 gears front and back after the swap

Eaton E-Locker in Back

ProCal programmer for tire size and other settings

37x13.50r20 Toyo's on 20" Divino rims, like 3/4 or more tread left

Mopar Big Brake Kit (larger calipers, rotors, booster, and master cylinder)(about 12K miles on them)

S-Pod Clone inside running lights and locker.

LED headlights and fog lights with Halo's - massively brighter than stock!

Steel front bumper with D-rings, 12K winch (new this year), over-rider

steel Rear bumper with D-rings, 9K winch, Swing out tire carrier, Receiver hitch, LED reverse Lights (off S-pod)

AEV 4 1/2" Dual Sport SC with geometry correction brackets, and Bilstein Shocks. Adjustable Front lower Control arms to correct caster, the jeep had no driveline vibrations and drives right!

Custom front drive shaft

Alloy USA HD ball Joints (last year)

1 ton Steering linkage system (last year)

Steering box reinforcement brackets (reinforces the frame and puts the Pitman arm in double shear)

custom exhaust

LED rock lights
LED Windshield Lights
LED 50" light bar (all on S-pod)

Rock Slide Engineering slider steps with door off kit and bypass, these are way stouter than the Amp Research ones, you can't hurt them while closed!

all 4 steel tube fenders, front with LED turn signals (new this year, need pictures yet, jeeps muddy right now)

molded rubber floor liners front, middle , rear

touch screen radio with Bluetooth phone, back up camera, android operating system with Torque app for engine monitoring. make the factory Infinity stereo system sound great

After market front seat heaters

all 4 seats new covers (not installed yet, its hunting season, jeep gets muddy every week)

Factory Hard top with sound and heat insulation kit (boom mat brand)
Bestop brand frameless soft top (new last summer, still looks new)
Paint is still good, no rust, just a couple small dings, its not new but it is far from torn up.

I daily drive this jeep, and it does spend a lot of time off road, but there are no rocks to climb around here, but some pretty hard trails, creek crossing, washed-out two tracks that I see regularly. this jeep was build to get me where I want to go, and then back. It was built right for what I use it for. I have literally turned every nut & bolt on this jeep and would trust it for a cross country trip (although that would be miserable in a jeep this big) I have winched out many, many people, but have never pulled cable for myself, these tires are great off road, long wearing, and quite for mud grips. the lift was chosen because it is the best handling on road and for fast off roading and weight carrying (this jeep is heavy!) I always rotate spare down every 5k with oil changes and being a gear head, I don't miss them. with front and rear winches, I seem to always get the call to bail every one out. I had to pull a 1 ton dually with a 40 foot fifth wheel buried up to the axles out this september, some trees and snatch blocks are all you need. Pulled 7 side x sides, jeeps and a bronco stuck in the bottom out a couple years ago, and with the jeep sitting on the frame on the ground by the time I was done, it got itself out without the winch!

I'm sure I'm forgetting stuff, but you get the Idea

I'm not interested in trades or financing so please don't ask, all I want is a Gladiator Rubicon to start building!

texting prefered 936-six seven six-three two five one

Asking $35,000, I have almost double that in it in the last 3 years

Loading pictures now......

Sold) 94 YJ, 4.0L 5 sp manual, Hard top, 33/12.50s, 4.10 ring&pinions, Polished D30 w/Aussie front, 8.8 rear w/ LS, 2.5" RC, 2" BL, 5/8" booms, TJ flares, SYE, custom F/R bumpers and rock sliders, 8k winch, dual optimas, HO alt.

2) (Sold) 99 TJ, mustang 5.0 GT 40, AX15/231J, trektop, 37x12.50r17 cooper STT, superlift 6" long arm, D30/44 w/ ARBs & yukons, customized warn bumpers, custom sliders, 12K winch w/ synthetic rope, custom paint

3) 2007 JKU being built now
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 11-14-2019, 07:37 PM Thread Starter
texas_yj

2007 JK Wrangler 

I don't have any polished poser shots, just dirty ones

This was also before I put the Steel Tube Fenders on this summer
Attached Thumbnails
JK1.jpg   JK2.jpg   JK3.jpg  

Sold) 94 YJ, 4.0L 5 sp manual, Hard top, 33/12.50s, 4.10 ring&pinions, Polished D30 w/Aussie front, 8.8 rear w/ LS, 2.5" RC, 2" BL, 5/8" booms, TJ flares, SYE, custom F/R bumpers and rock sliders, 8k winch, dual optimas, HO alt.

2) (Sold) 99 TJ, mustang 5.0 GT 40, AX15/231J, trektop, 37x12.50r17 cooper STT, superlift 6" long arm, D30/44 w/ ARBs & yukons, customized warn bumpers, custom sliders, 12K winch w/ synthetic rope, custom paint

Last edited by texas_yj; 11-14-2019 at 07:46 PM. Reason: spelling
post #3 of 5 Old 11-14-2019, 07:39 PM Thread Starter
texas_yj

2007 JK Wrangler 

during the swap, yes I have a lift at home, don't hate:

Sorry, it keeps turning the pictures sideways, I'll try to figure that out
Attached Thumbnails
JK5.jpg   JK6.jpg   JK4.jpg  

post #4 of 5 Old 11-14-2019, 07:43 PM Thread Starter
texas_yj

2007 JK Wrangler 

It's hunting season here right now, so the jeep drives back and forth to the Deer lease, and gets pretty muddy when it rains, but these are current Pictures
Attached Thumbnails
JK7.jpg   JK8.jpg   JK9.jpg  

post #5 of 5 Old 11-14-2019, 07:45 PM Thread Starter
texas_yj

2007 JK Wrangler 

and the last pictures will probably turn sideways too
Attached Thumbnails
JK10.jpg   JK11.jpg  

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in