2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited CRD 70k miles--$10,500 - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 07-01-2020, 10:22 PM Thread Starter
ErinLandrum

2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited CRD 70k miles--$8500

2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4 Quadra Drive for sale with roughly 70000 miles. I have owned this jeep for a little over a year, I inherited it from my dad who loved it but did not drive it much. I like it too, but this vehicle needs someone to love it. I have most of the records for the jeep and will gladly email this to you in a pdf for your perusal. I also have a copy of an Autocheck vehicle history that I have included with the photos.

The jeep is from a smoke and pet free home. It has a leather interior, heated front seats, moon roof, navigation (that I don't believe has ever been upgraded), 6 disc CD changer and a tow package. The leather seats are in great condition, no tears or cracks. There are scratches in various places in the vehicle (some nicks on steering wheel, driver's side door has some scratches in the plastic, etc). I've tried to take pictures to highlight these. The paint finish in in good shape, but there are places it is not perfect. I've also tried to highlight this in images.

I am happy to answer any questions you may have or provide more information if needed (if I have it). I have a clear blue TX title to the jeep in my possession. The jeep previously resided in Baton Rouge, LA. I am open to price negotiation. Thanks.

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...RzaDZKRXZ6cUNR

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 08-04-2020, 05:20 PM Thread Starter
ErinLandrum

new price==$8500

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in