2004 WJ Limited FS (Low miles rebuilt 4.7L) - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 Old 05-02-2020, 09:03 PM Thread Starter
judunty84
2004 WJ 

UPDATE - Price lowered to $3,500 OBO. There is another vehicle I am trying to buy and don’t want to miss out. So I am motivated to sell and lowered the price from $4,200.

2004 WJ Limited (4.7L, Quadradrive w/NV247 and VariLok axles) for sale. Located in Western Maryland. It has approximately 155k miles on the odometer. The motor was pulled in 2015 and completely rebuilt (bored 0.020 over, new internals, valve job, cleaned and tested injectors, etc) as it blew head gaskets. Have approximately 35k miles on the motor. Has factory tow package with class IV hitch and I added factory front tow hooks. Has factory all weather floor mats.

A lot of parts got replaced during the motor rebuild i.e. hoses, belt, motor mounts, water pump, various fittings, sensors, etc. Basically, if it looked worn, it got replaced. The factory Limited headlights got very oxidized so I replaced with OEM Laredo headlights. The battery is less than a year old.

Mods include:
3” IRO Lift (springs, adj. track bar, rear sway bar links)
IRO Bump stop extensions
Bilstein 5100 shocks
Crager Soft 8 wheels (16x7; 4” BS)
Goodyear MTR (265/75/16) w/approx 50% tread on four tires. Fifth wheel/tire combo as spare has never touched the road.
Addco 1” rear sway bar
Magnaflow Y pipe with high flow cats
Flowmaster muffler
Rough Country front sway bar links

Known issues:
Has a very minor PS leak. I just notice some seepage on one of the HP hoses but I’ve never had to add fluid.

Front bumper has crack on passenger side but most of it was cut out to accommodate tires. Also had to pull out factory fog lights as tires kept rubbing them.

Body is in decent shape for 16 year old vehicle, but still 16 years old so there are some small scratches, paint chips, and a couple parking lot door dings.

Recirc door is non functional. It is stuck open. After you shut the Jeep off, you can hear it try to sweep closed. I just haven’t been able to justify ripping the whole dash out to fix it.

CD changer in trunk was removed.

Driver’s seat leather has crack on side.

Located near Hagerstown, MD (21740).

PS I have no idea why the last three photos are upsidedown. I can’t get them to upload right side up.

Attached Thumbnails
C1698032-0097-4C9A-B518-D3DBA47B76F9.jpg   D35DFE7D-8FE9-4C60-BDDD-FA58BA2A08D9.jpg  
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 05-03-2020, 05:53 PM Thread Starter
judunty84
2004 WJ 

Bump for reduced price.
post #3 of 8 Old 05-16-2020, 06:54 PM
JeepinHawaii

I want to buy it, take it to Jacksonville , FL, cut it apart and make a Ute pickup out of it and ship it to Hawaii . you Ok with that ? If I cut it Apart ? email me at RX AT HAWAII dot RR dot COM

post #4 of 8 Old 05-17-2020, 08:03 PM Thread Starter
judunty84
2004 WJ 

I don’t even know what to say to that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepinHawaii View Post
I want to buy it, take it to Jacksonville , FL, cut it apart and make a Ute pickup out of it and ship it to Hawaii . you Ok with that ? If I cut it Apart ? email me at RX AT HAWAII dot RR dot COM
post #5 of 8 Old 05-18-2020, 10:31 PM
JeepinHawaii

Would you sell it ?
post #6 of 8 Old 05-19-2020, 07:12 AM Thread Starter
judunty84
2004 WJ 

Are you asking me if I would sell my Jeep...that is currently for sale?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepinHawaii View Post
Would you sell it ?
post #7 of 8 Old 05-19-2020, 11:46 AM
JeepinHawaii

Yes , correct, is it still available ? See that is a direct question. Just like " Are you Ok with that ?" Because many people wouldn't want to , once they know. ( Seems odd to me , because it's no longer their vehicle once sold- but I understand people getting attached to their builds ) I just am telling you my intentions up front and making sure JEEP is available. I can give you an email or phone if you would rather communicate directly - As I think you are an 11 hour drive away from Jacksonville, I was clarifying intention and availability . When you say " I don't even know what to say..." I then ask "would you sell it " I hope this clarifies. Let me know if you want to proceed , or I have to look for another donor vehicle for my project.
post #8 of 8 Old 05-29-2020, 11:16 AM Thread Starter
judunty84
2004 WJ 

Sold.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in