2000 Jeep Cherokee Limited (XJ) - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 02-27-2018, 09:21 PM Thread Starter
tmtmtl666
2000 XJ Cherokee 

2000 Jeep Cherokee Limited (XJ)

2000 Jeep Cherokee Limited with 226k miles and a clear NV title for sale. This Jeep has been my daily driver for the last 7 years. A new job requires a truck so I will be parting ways with this Cherokee. This Cherokee has ice cold, working A/C and NO CEL. A lot of Cherokees like this one were lost during the “Cash for Clunkers” program. Nice stock ones are getting harder and harder to find.

Limited model with Tan Leather interior
Power windows, power locks, power and heated front seats, overhead console with compass and MPG read out.
4x4 with Part time/Full Time 4x4 and 4x4 Low
All electric accessories work!

The Cherokee has been well maintained since I have owned it. Major repair work includes:
New head gasket at 207k
New Clearwater head at 207k (replaced because of bad factory casting in 2000 & 2001)
New Cooling system and heater core hoses at 207k
New brakes with cross-drilled and slotted rotors in Summer 2017
New radiator in Summer 2017
New water pump in Summer 2017
New fan clutch in Summer 2017
New T-Stat in Summer 2017
New Alternator in Summer 2017
New Shocks in November 2017
New Oil Pan gasket November 2017
New 3-year Diehard battery December 2017
Tires are in good shape and should last another couple of years

I have a file folder full of receipts and documentation of the maintenance of this Cherokee. I will give this folder to the next owner.

This is an 18-year old vehicle and is not perfect. It has some paint/clear coat delamination on the plastic bumper caps and front fender. The paint on the edges of the hood and the rain gutters is starting to chip/flake away. The driver’s seat has seen better days and will need a seat cover or replacement, but the power seat still works. The radio display has stopped working but the radio works fine (see below). It will need a new hood release, I got tired of replacing them after the 3rd one broke. The Cherokee has a white scuff mark on the passenger side rear plastic fender. This was done by the previous owner. I am sure some scratch/swirl remover will take it off, I just never bothered to do it.

Included with purchase:
Brand new in box transmission cooler
Brand new in box Pioneer single din stereo head-unit
Brand new in box stereo mounting kit
Brand new in box pigtail for stereo
Brand new in box Planet Audio 800x4 amplifier
Brand new in box 6.5” Focal speakers
Brand new in box 6.5” shallow mount JBL speakers

I have many pictures but I am not able to upload them. Please PM me and I will email them to you. $3500.00 firm.

Attached Thumbnails
20180225_154246.jpg   20180225_154255.jpg   20180225_154321.jpg  

Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle. - George Burns
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 03-03-2018, 02:38 PM Thread Starter
tmtmtl666
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Sold!

Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle. - George Burns

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in