(2) YJ package deal upstate NY - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 08-11-2019, 03:28 PM Thread Starter
Dragonwitch
1995 YJ Wrangler 

(2) YJ package deal upstate NY

I will cry when I see her go to a new home. She has given me alot of joy in taking her on adventures. So instead of being selfish and hold on to her only to have her sit in the barn, I have decided she deserves to have a new home where someone else can enjoy the adventures with her. She is street legal, I just took it off the road. With any older wrangler, she needs some attention. She is NOT my first love. I learned my first YJ(Blk)s' frame was in bad shape. I kept her for parts as she still runs good.
5th gear clip went in the tranny of YJ(Tan), so we put YJ(Blk) tranny in her and she runs good.
YJ(Tan) has:
Warn winch (heavy duty) not sure rating. The odometer does Not read the true mileage because I had to replace the dash/gauges with another one(from ebay) since the old one failed on me, but I do still have the original. New brake lines, pads and rotors. New muffler and tailpipe, great mud and snow tires, RT602 -2 channel Amp 180W with 2 MTX speakers. I removed the fuse to the AMP and never used the speakers but they came with it so they also go with it.
Included:
Both YJ's both '95
both w clean titles
2 soft tops
1 hard top
1 bikini top
2 sets of rims with tires
both have tow package with 2"ball

This is by no means an easy decision, it breaks my heart just to write this ad. She has gotten me home through some of the worst weather conditions, from major snow to flash floods and she will do the same for you. I needed a newer vehicle to drive back and forth to work. It will never replace the piece of my heart that will go with my YJ but I need the money to help pay for the newer car. So if you buy this, you are forewarned that I WILL cry like a baby and my hubby will shake his head at me.
$6000 OBO
You are responsible for pick up, cash please.

Attached Thumbnails
20190810_140945.jpg   20190810_140935.jpg   20190810_141000.jpg   20190810_141016.jpg   20190810_144215.jpg  

20190810_143634.jpg   20190810_141044.jpg   20190810_141029.jpg   20190810_150938 (2).jpg   20190810_141734 (2).jpg  

try everything at least once before you form an opinion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in