1998 Jeep Wrangler TJ Built Right and Ready to Go - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 03-11-2019, 07:02 PM Thread Starter
gittypops
1998 TJ Wrangler 

1998 Jeep Wrangler TJ Built Right and Ready to Go

1998 Jeep Wrangler, 4cyl, 5spd, 4.11 axle gears, built right and ready to go. I put a lot of thought into when I was building my Jeep and I can explain to you in person what I did and exactly why I chose what I did. Everything was done by me and I have almost every instruction and installation manual. The only thing it needs is the exhaust from the manifold to the catalytic converter, it is there but it is leaking and will need to be replaced for inspection. I am sure I will forget some things but some of what has been done, Jeep ZJ steering conversion, JKS front sway bar quick disconnects, Rancho front axle skid plate, Warn engine skid plate, JKS front shock bar pin eliminates, Rough Country 2 1/2 inch lift springs, Procomp shocks, Core 4x4 front lower adjustable control arms, Metalcloak front upper adjustable control arms, LED headlights with halos (halos not hooked up), Quadratec LED tail lights, Smittybilt front winch bumper, Warn 9500lb winch with 120 feet steel cable, Factor 55 Pro Link, custom red 52" curved light bar, Smittybilt rear bumper with tire carrier, Poison Spyder rear bumper brace kit, red Mastertop shademaker, Smittybilt front and rear tube fenders, Carolina Metal Masters billet aluminum grab handles with doors off mirrors, J5th 3rd brake light ring, 17" Jeep Liberty wheels powder coated black, 255/75/17 (32") BFG Mud Terrain tires with well over 1/2 tread, Kenwood stereo receiver with bluetooth and auxiliary port, custom switch panel with 2 12V outlets, and 4 USB ports, etc, etc. I also have many, many extra parts including brand new upper doors, window storage bag, etc. The Jeep runs and drives excellent except for the mentioned exhaust. I am open to reasonable offers in person after you have seen the Jeep and will even take less without some of the parts like the winch and the light bar.

Attached Images

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in