Check my alignment specs - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 Old 10-02-2019, 03:17 PM Thread Starter
Spacewrangler*

Check my alignment specs

Bought my Jeep brand new in 2018. Had it about 14 months now. Had a routine tire rotation and balance but they said one of my tires was wearing abnormally. They suggested an alignment. Can somebody please take a look at the specs and tell me if the numbers are correct or not?

Attached Thumbnails
6EAF5A0E-9782-4BF0-9F8D-BD01CC82ECBC_1570047368707.jpg  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 10-02-2019, 04:41 PM
Kruzin
Web Wheeler

2009 JK Wrangler 

You already have a thread about your alignment and tire wear, there is no need for another.

'09 JK Rubicon
'01 XJ Sport
'10 Fusion
post #3 of 5 Old 10-05-2019, 01:49 PM
TRQ427

Front camber is "within tolerance" but not at preferred spec. You front toe in is also within tolerance,but on the positive side more than I'd want. Not sure if your camber is adjustable,but the toe is. Are you getting outside edge wear,,possible saw tooth wear of cupping? Those are all symptoms that may show from the readings I'm seeing. Camber closer to 0 would be better but most likely non adjustable,,and toe closer to total of .12 or so. All in all not to bad.. When were these alignment readings obtained? This is a print out from a Hunter alignment System,which is a top of the line machine for sure. Very good equipment being used.

Last edited by TRQ427; 10-05-2019 at 02:01 PM. Reason: miss spelled words

post #4 of 5 Old 10-08-2019, 10:11 AM Thread Starter
Spacewrangler*

Interesting. So since the camber is currently not within the preferred specifications and not adjustable, and since I haven't done anything that would cause the alignment to be off, is it fair to assume that the Jeep left the factory/dealership with a camber setting that isn't at the preferred specifications? Is so, is that something that is typically covered by warranty?

Seems pretty ****ty that Jeep would sell somebody a brand new Wrangler with the camber not being in preferred specification, especially with no way to adjust it.
post #5 of 5 Old 10-08-2019, 10:15 AM Thread Starter
Spacewrangler*

EDIT

Last edited by Spacewrangler*; 10-08-2019 at 10:35 AM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in