Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

99-04 WJ Part Out

10K views 75 replies 29 participants last post by  Tinman 
#1 ·
It’s been awhile since I’ve been on the forum and parting some WJs out. I am officially back working on the news and providing good quality used parts. To those who may not recognize or remember- I specialize in WJs. I own quite a few and enjoy working on them so I thought it best to always have some spare parts laying around.

As usual shoot me a PM, respond to the post, or for the fastest response you can text/call 570-350-0723. I do work a full time job but I can usually text through out the day. Let me know what you need-if I don’t have it I can get it is my motto.

Recently parted out 2004 Overland edition with 118k on the dash. Below are just a few items from that part out as well as some hottt items

-both from and rear axles 118k
-247 T case 118k
-T case skid
-front skid
-242HD tcase with rear ds
-overland steering wheel
-white gauges with various mileage

The list goes on. Looking forward to working with you guys again

See less See more
#12 ·
Hot items:

T-Case skid $30
Chrome tow hooks $70
2002 HO intake manifold $125
Driver auto dim mirror $75
247 T case w/ 118k $350
242 HD T case w/ rear shaft 109k Make Offer
4.7 HO PCM,SKIM, Key $150
Overland Steering Wheel $80
(2) Full sets of Jeep mudflaps for the limited model $45 each full set

OBO on items buyer pays shipping. You need it just ask.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#13 ·
I am interested in the 242HD and rear driveline. I have two grands and just did this swap in one of them for 250.00 W/shift bezel. Do you have the Bezel also? and how much to ship to UT?

#17 ·
Are you still parting out Wj's? - I think I'm more on the selling side which I will post soon with photos.... Is the 242 the Xfer case with 2 Wd, and 4 hi, 4 low and N? I call it the " manual 4 WD" as opposed to the one that only has 4WD high and 4WD low, " full time" This car was wrecking in front, air bags went off. but tan interior is complete and all rear glass, sunroof, etc are good

#19 ·
PM sent

#29 ·
I can help with the 16 wheels..... have five.... one damaged.... also interior is tan and complete. Same trans as in this photo -- select-trac I think they called the one with 2 wd option..... Our car was wrecked right front, so will check all left side parts. DM for phone and location....

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.