1999 WJ. Lifted and JK axles. - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 08-12-2019, 07:08 AM Thread Starter
walter_da_jpr
4.0 Piston Skirt Victim

1999 WJ 

1999 WJ. Lifted and JK axles.

Time has come to part ways with my WJ after 15 years and 15 years on this forum.

I will still sell whole if someone really wants it but by the end of the week id like to start shipping parts.... I'm posting here before going fully globally. You guys should have first dibs.

Details:

Its still together runs great, has a intermittent CEL for 02 sensors/or i believe down pipe cats.

99 WJ laredo auto, selectrac/242. has 275k on body but:

-Powertrain swapped in 2014 as documented on this forum. Engine was 2006 factory new, trans a Mopar rebuild and transfer case rebuilt by yours truly. Runs great has just over 90k on it. Would like to sell this as a whole power train unit (will be cheap).

-Has 2008 jk rubicon dana 44 axles w. factory lockers and 4.10s. Rear is currently in truck and bolts up with '5 point' factory style. ABS and ebrake are modified to work perfectly in WJ. Front was out for gear rebuild but will bolt on a WJ. could use better modification of spring perches to take out the / \ shape. Front axle will need ball joints and new brakes. Jeep currently has a dana 30 front w/ 3.73s in it as a driver/roller , no front driveshaft in it at the moment. I have all of the factory connectors to wire up in your jeep to get lockers.

-Jeep as 4.5" ish long arm lift. mostly rough country with some IRO and some custom. Only bolted to truck, will come right off. Lift as about 55k on it, i rebuilt the joint ends about 10k ago. Runs great and straight, no wobble or anything. 90 mph if you want.

- Has Bushwhacker flares, camel weathertech mats (front and rear), truspeed calibrator for speedo).

- Body is in good shape for almost 300k. was never wheeled hard, very shiny great paint. Stone white. Fenders modified for bushwhackers. underside of hood is starting to rust and one rocker corner is starting too. Entire underside is in good shape, what cleaned and por15d when i did engine. Spare tire well was removed and gas tank skid modified for clearance too.

Has JK rubicon wheels and some other extras. It will have 285/70/17 BFG at's that are worn out on it.

Probably forgetting something. I will sell whole this week if someone wants it but I want to compile the parts list this week and strip by end of week.

i will be reasonably with pricing either whole or parts. I will pull parts or you can come by. Pick up local to SE CT or i will ship if you pay. I just want everyone to enjoy

Thanks for all the entertainment and help over the years. Let me know if you want anything.

Pics:
Current:

Others:

WALTER

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in