3Likes
  • 1 Post By ColdCase
  • 1 Post By Boppertt

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 Old 10-21-2020, 05:24 PM Thread Starter
wingless

1994 ZJ 

2022 Grand Cherokee and Grand Wagoneer

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 Old 10-21-2020, 05:50 PM
wildbill23c
1998 ZJ 

We aren't even sure the "Grand Wagoneer" is going to be built, it was a concept vehicle again this year, so the forums won't be created until such time those vehicles are produced I would assume. Maybe one of the forum Mods would be able to give us a definite answer as to how that will work.

Although I'll never be able to buy one, I wouldn't mind looking at one if they make it to production.
post #3 of 12 Old 10-21-2020, 10:14 PM
ColdCase
My Reality Check Bounced

2011 WK 

At the moment discussions are here and in the future model area https://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f118/. I'm sure one will be generated closer to release date.
wildbill23c likes this.

I just got lost in thought. It was unfamiliar territory;
Current: 2011 Grand Cherokee Overland V8, 2009 Liberty Rocky Mt V6
Previous: 2000 Grand Cherokee Laredo I6, 1979 CJ7 I6 Quadratrac

post #4 of 12 Old 01-10-2021, 07:36 PM Thread Starter
wingless

1994 ZJ 

The new Grand Cherokee now shows on the Jeep website, with a spring availability.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 12 Old 01-13-2021, 08:37 PM
rjlindblom

2018 WK 

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingless View Post
The new Grand Cherokee now shows on the Jeep website, with a spring availability.

I am liking this design. Canít wait to take a closer look at one.

Ryan
2018 WK2, Limited. Purchased 12-27-2019
2016 Compass. Traded 12-27-2019
KE0LXT
post #6 of 12 Old 01-15-2021, 07:55 PM Thread Starter
wingless

1994 ZJ 

Thanks to the Administrators for creating this WL forum!

post #7 of 12 Old 01-18-2021, 08:00 PM
jacko15
2014 WK 

Nice video from YouTube:

Mine: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland V/6
ORA II
Hers: 2017 Jeep Compass Latitude 4x4
post #8 of 12 Old 04-29-2021, 06:04 PM
TulsaVic
2011 WK 

Garage
So will there be a Grand Cherokee (2 row) AND a Grand Cherokee L (3 row)? Looks sweet. But the 3rd row is a turn off for me.
post #9 of 12 Old 04-30-2021, 07:46 PM
Boppertt

The new grand Wagoneer is a total travesty! It is so disappointing. It’s just another big behemoth that looks basically like a Lincoln navigator or every other SUV. Does not stand out at all. No wood paneling. No beveled edges or distinguishing Wagoneer characteristics. So bland. Anybody else really checked it out? I’m sure it is incredibly luxurious inside but it is not a Grand Wagoneer. They should have called at something else if they just wanted to make an oversized SUV.
The new grand Cherokee L looks nice and I think it does a better job of representing its badge. However it unfortunately only comes in a few color choices. There’s no brown, no variety of blues, no orange, no green. Kind of shocking to only have four or five color choices that are basically just silver, black and white. I hope that the website with the “build“ is wrong or not updated and this is some sort of accident or trick and in reality there will be more colors offered. Otherwise I am not going to get one. Bummer.
Randy6565 likes this.
post #10 of 12 Old 05-08-2021, 07:27 PM
Randy6565

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boppertt View Post
The new grand Wagoneer is a total travesty! It is so disappointing. It’s just another big behemoth that looks basically like a Lincoln navigator or every other SUV. Does not stand out at all. No wood paneling. No beveled edges or distinguishing Wagoneer characteristics. So bland. Anybody else really checked it out? I’m sure it is incredibly luxurious inside but it is not a Grand Wagoneer. They should have called at something else if they just wanted to make an oversized SUV.
The new grand Cherokee L looks nice and I think it does a better job of representing its badge. However it unfortunately only comes in a few color choices. There’s no brown, no variety of blues, no orange, no green. Kind of shocking to only have four or five color choices that are basically just silver, black and white. I hope that the website with the “build“ is wrong or not updated and this is some sort of accident or trick and in reality there will be more colors offered. Otherwise I am not going to get one. Bummer.
I dont like the new design at all. The new grille looks like a frankenstein forehead. I already miss the old style. I was looking at buying a new Trailhawk but dont know what to do now. I would like to buy 2022 and get the latest tech....which also sounds like there maybe some 4x4 features not available in the 2021 model......but I hate the new look.

Totally sucks.
post #11 of 12 Old 05-09-2021, 09:16 AM
ColdCase
My Reality Check Bounced

2011 WK 

When the WK2 was first released in 2010, there were limited color choices and restricted options. Within 9 months more colors and options were available.

I just got lost in thought. It was unfamiliar territory;
Current: 2011 Grand Cherokee Overland V8, 2009 Liberty Rocky Mt V6
Previous: 2000 Grand Cherokee Laredo I6, 1979 CJ7 I6 Quadratrac
post #12 of 12 Old 05-11-2021, 10:33 PM Thread Starter
wingless

1994 ZJ 

The longer Grand Cherokee L would be great if it were offered w/o the third row seating and instead had more cargo space, not just the fold flat 3rd row, still consuming volume.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in