Koons Group Buy - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 01-27-2020, 06:00 PM Thread Starter
KoonsTysonJeep
Vendor

Arrow Koons Group Buy

Koons of Tyson's Corner would like to introduce the Koons Group Discounts on FCA products with each model being a different % off. If you are members of other Jeep forums, then you might already be aware of this program as I have been doing it for 4 years now. If you are not aware, I am doing below invoice pricing on all FCA vehicles both In-Stock and Factory Order vehicles. So if you see something in stock, let me know and I can work up which would be the better deal (Group Buy vs WOW price). If you do not see something in stock, email me the PDF for exactly what you are looking for and I can work up a quote.
The Group Buy Price INCLUDES freight and excludes your state's taxes, tags and $799 processing.

I understand that Koons is not always the closest dealership. I also understand that it's easy for me to provide the invoice and pricing for people to take to their local dealerships in hopes that they will come close to the price the Group Buy offers.

Koons is more than just a price, it's an experience. I do my best to make sure we have the best price and that the customer service is exceptional. I promise you, even though your local dealership may be closer in distance.... You'll spend more time and effort with them than you will making the trip to see my smiling face. I make this process quick, easy and painless. So it is 100% worth the trip not only to collect this deal, but also for the experience.

Note: Group Buy DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR ANY ADDITIONAL DISCOUNTS SUCH AS, AAA, TRUECAR OR ANY OTHER DISCOUNTS THAT ARE NOT REBATE RELATED.

WE WILL NOT REIMBURSE FOR FLIGHTS OR ANY OTHER MODE OF TRANSPORTATION TO GET TO THE DEALERSHIP. WE WILL GLADLY PICK YOU UP FROM THE LOCAL AIRPORTS (DULLES AND REAGAN NATIONAL ONLY), BUT ONLY DURING THE WEEK DAYS AS THE WEEKENDS ARE TOO BUSY.

WE ALSO DO NOT SHIP VEHICLES. IF YOU WANT THE VEHICLE SHIPPED, THAT IS SOMETHING THAT YOU WOULD HAVE TO HANDLE AS WE DO NOT SHIP VEHICLES.

[email protected] (Preferred method of contact)

Thanks,

Craig Benner
Online Forum/Ordering Manager
Koons of Tyson's Corner
Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
C- 570-556-0451 (Text Only) EMAIL IS PREFERRED!
O- 703-790-0900 EXT 17638
2019 #1 Wrangler Salesman on East Coast
2019 #1 Wrangler Salesman in Mid Atlantic
2019 #2 Wrangler Salesman in United States
2019 #1 Top CEI in Mid Atlantic/East Coast

Craig Benner
Online Forum/Ordering Manager
Koons of Tyson's Corner
Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2019 #1 Wrangler Salesman on East Coast
2019 #1 Wrangler Salesman in Mid Atlantic
2019 #2 Wrangler Salesman in United States
2019 #1 Top CEI in Mid Atlantic/East Coast

Tags
deal , jeep , jeep grand cherokee , jeep wrangler

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in