How to put a 2007 JK electric swaybar in your YJ--WRITEUP WITH PICS - Page 22 - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #316 of 322 Old 01-26-2007, 05:46 PM
julietkilo

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Well this thread came to a screetching hault, [email protected] DCX... I will be selling mine for a lot less then the stealerships want. So if you are interested PM me. 500 obo

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #317 of 322 Old 01-26-2007, 06:05 PM
Cobra Jeep
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BudmanV6
I also had an idea, for the ppl with oba. You can pick up various pneumatic cylinders on ebay for cheap. You could probaly use one of those to disconnect it.

Man, now I think that would be the ticket right there! Just pressureize the cyl, if its off camber and bound up, it will still be presureized and will unlock as soon as the tension is off of it. The button is spring loaded so it will push the piston back in when you let the pressure off.

'93 YJ 4.6L stroker, AX-15, NP-231HD/SYE, 8.8in rear, OME 2.5 lift, home made front hub conversion, hydroboost. Warn M10000 winch.

'79 Cherokee Chief, 401 MPFI fuel injection, T-18/D-20 and hydroboost. Otherwise stock.
post #318 of 322 Old 01-26-2007, 08:49 PM
00Vert

Quote:
Originally Posted by brfertig
Well this thread came to a screetching hault, [email protected] DCX... I will be selling mine for a lot less then the stealerships want. So if you are interested PM me. 500 obo
I think you are looking at more like $100.

post #319 of 322 Old 01-26-2007, 09:56 PM
KrwlinTJ

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by brfertig

now this actually turned out in favor. I had bought 2 of them thinking i was gonna use them on my jeep, and i paid 120 for both, now i think i will just sell them on ebay and make some money for stuff that i really need for my jeep..

1997 Jeep TJ
JEEP= Just Empty Every Pocket.
Doing things that people say can't be done.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #320 of 322 Old 01-26-2007, 11:06 PM
julietkilo

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00Vert
I think you are looking at more like $100.
Actually I am talking to someone right now about it, and he is willing to give me 300 for it locally, just waiting on a meeting time.
post #321 of 322 Old 02-14-2007, 01:26 PM Thread Starter
paultyler
Uncle Paul has spoken...

1992 YJ Wrangler 

If anyone still wants one of these Bassplayer is selling his

https://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=372032

92 YJ, 35' MTR Kevlars, Klune/Dana 20, 4.88s, SYE, Rubicon D44s w/Rubicon lockers, front and rear Alloy USA chromoly shafts with 30 spline outers,
, custom cv driveshafts,
, M.O.R.E. 5/8'' boomerang shackles + 2' BL, 15lb Powertank, 4.0L TB & TB spacer, ARB Snorkel, K&N filter, rear bumper and tire rack, Rancho 9000s,
, Teraflex Bellyup,
, rock lights, RE hand throttle, M.O.R.E. roll cage,
, 9000lb winch with synthetic cable
(12voltguy.com), Dual Blue Top Optimas with
dual battery controller, a/c (ackits.com)

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshrad View Post
This Uncle Paul guy seems to know what he's talking about.
post #322 of 322 Old 03-26-2009, 11:39 PM
spiicytuna
1995 YJ Wrangler 

paultyler: I mounted my bar up today. How close to your radiator does the swaybar 'motor' sit? Mine is quite close, I would say, nearly wedged in there. I will try and snap some photos a little later.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in