Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your ZJ today?

4M views 55K replies 2K participants last post by  98ZJ 
#1 ·
This thread is to serve as an inspiration to others modifying their ZJ's. Pretty simple, just post what you did to your ZJ today!

Today I shamefully took my Jeep to get the oil changed because it was to hot to change it myself.

#55,421 ·
This thread is to serve as an inspiration to others modifying their ZJ's. Pretty simple, just post what you did to your ZJ today!

Today I shamefully took my Jeep to get the oil changed because it was to hot to change it myself.
This week? A LOT! Changed the below so far (98 ZJ Limited):

1) Steering box
2) Brake pads
3) Oil filter and engine oil
4) Air filter
5) Air conditioning compressor
6) Transmission oil
7) Wheels from 18" to stock 15"
8) Serpentine belt
9) Battery
10) Hood Release Cable
11) Spark Plugs

Next on the list:
1) Air conditioning filter
2) Cooling fan shroud
3) Trunk lift struts
4) Headliner
5) Head Unit

Hopefully she treats me as well as I'm treating her.

#55,422 ·
Turned off the horn beep with remote lock. Partly because it doesn't work well with my aftermarket horn, mostly because I was messing with my new scan tool.

#55,423 · (Edited)
Turned off the horn beep with remote lock. Partly because it doesn't work well with my aftermarket horn, mostly because I was messing with my new scan tool.
Which scan tool did you buy? I have been browsing for one but would like firsthand knowledge if possible.
TIA

#55,424 ·
#55,426 ·
Yep, pulls ABS codes on my 96, and appears to be able to kick off the abs bleed cycle.

#55,428 ·
What scan tool did you buy?

#55,429 ·
Stacking boxes mostly. The parts I need immediately are hung up in the system.
I did manage to change out the heater and radiator hoses.