WeatherTech Custom Fit Floor Mats - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
 1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 18 Old 06-24-2021, 03:45 PM
Hoosierman

1993 ZJ 

Garage
For what it's worth, I had Weathertechs in an '04 Mustang and bought some for my dad's '14 Mustang a few Christmases back. I was always very pleased with the quality of them.

Carpe Viam, qui sum.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 18 Old 07-04-2021, 04:30 PM
speedbrake
1994 ZJ 

I bought the Rugged Ridge set sometime last year. It did take about 4-5 months for them to show up. Fit is good, near custom. You're better off ditching the OE carpet mats due to the molded fit nature of these. They're deep and can hold a bunch of water/gravel/etc. Backseat mat is one piece and doesn't move. Front driver's tends to slide forward a bit over time, probably due to my feet pushing it fwd. Front pax mat hasn't moved an inch. They also make a rear cargo area mat as well. It seems that for the ZJ, Quadratec and Rugged Ridge mats are identical, probably made in the same Chinese factory with just different branding badges.
Attached Thumbnails
7722D95D-43E5-468A-BAE9-AD86F3EDF45E.jpg   281D7424-A791-4AE2-9336-7F8CC9513C2C.jpg   9B40741C-EE18-4730-A9F2-DDED335CD286.jpg  
post #18 of 18 Old 07-05-2021, 07:53 AM
jeepjeepster

Ive read of some complaining about the little decal being riveted in and the rivets will leave rust on the carpet. Mine was just a sticker but the two holes were still there for the rivets. After a week of snow, I found the carpet soaked under the mats... Water was going through the holes where the rivets would normally be... I filled the holes up with RTV, seems to be working good for now.

Also, those are made for the 96+ ZJ's with the dead pedal. Thats why it has that cutout on the left.

1994 ZJ-I6 w/270,000 mi
1998 ZJ 5.9 w/66,000 mi Slate Black
2004 KJ w/108,000 mi

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in