Heater stuck on defrost vents - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
 6Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 21 Old 02-24-2018, 03:53 PM
GOLDWING
Registered User
 
GOLDWING's Avatar
1998 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: eau claire
Posts: 2,328
Quote:
Originally Posted by digdug18 View Post
does anyone have a layout for where all the vacuum lines go to and from? I'm guessing that I've the same problem, as my vents change on their own.
Most of us don't know which year and engine you have so it is hard to answer. If you fill in your profile info it is easier for us to help.

GW

1996maroonzjf likes this.

"The Dude Abides"
GOLDWING is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #17 of 21 Old 02-26-2018, 06:04 PM
digdug18
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Bristol
Posts: 21
double post
digdug18 is offline  
post #18 of 21 Old 02-26-2018, 06:05 PM
digdug18
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Bristol
Posts: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLDWING View Post
Most of us don't know which year and engine you have so it is hard to answer. If you fill in your profile info it is easier for us to help.

GW
Sorry, I didn't know it required for vacuum lines. I've got a 1995 auto 4x4 with the straight 4.0 engine, it's white in color with black faded into grey side cladding.
digdug18 is offline  
 
post #19 of 21 Old 02-26-2018, 11:11 PM
GOLDWING
Registered User
 
GOLDWING's Avatar
1998 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: eau claire
Posts: 2,328
Quote:
Originally Posted by digdug18 View Post
Sorry, I didn't know it required for vacuum lines. I've got a 1995 auto 4x4 with the straight 4.0 engine, it's white in color with black faded into grey side cladding.
It makes a difference what year it is, the engine size, the trim level and more depending on the problem digdug. If you want help, don't make it difficult.

GW
1996maroonzjf likes this.

"The Dude Abides"
GOLDWING is offline  
post #20 of 21 Old 02-27-2018, 04:58 PM
digdug18
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Bristol
Posts: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLDWING View Post
It makes a difference what year it is, the engine size, the trim level and more depending on the problem digdug. If you want help, don't make it difficult.

GW
I'm not being difficult, you simply had to ask for what engine size, year and trim I have. Not ***** about it not being on my profile, because that helps no one. It's cool though, I'll wait for the FSM to arrive, hopefully it'll give the information that I need, otherwise I'll hit up the junk yard and pull the dash on the one there, and just track where the lines go before fixing the one in my car.
digdug18 is offline  
post #21 of 21 Old 02-27-2018, 05:28 PM
wingless
Web Wheeler
 
wingless's Avatar
1994 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,192
Quote:
Originally Posted by digdug18 View Post
does anyone have a layout for where all the vacuum lines go to and from? I'm guessing that I've the same problem, as my vents change on their own.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLDWING View Post
Most of us don't know which year and engine you have so it is hard to answer. If you fill in your profile info it is easier for us to help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by digdug18 View Post
Sorry, I didn't know it required for vacuum lines. I've got a 1995 auto 4x4 with the straight 4.0 engine, it's white in color with black faded into grey side cladding.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLDWING View Post
It makes a difference what year it is, the engine size, the trim level and more depending on the problem digdug. If you want help, don't make it difficult.
Quote:
Originally Posted by digdug18 View Post
I'm not being difficult, you simply had to ask for what engine size, year and trim I have. Not ***** about it not being on my profile, because that helps no one.
What was inappropriate about the GW inquiry for information that is required for the forum members to be able to provide correct / effective information to help?

From GW: "If you fill in your profile info it is easier for us to help."

That sums up GW and everyone else on this forum. We offer friendly help freely. YOU need to do YOUR part and let us know about YOUR vehicle. The assumption is the trim is Laredo based on your cladding.
1996maroonzjf and GOLDWING like this.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
wingless is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.



Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome