Heater stuck on defrost vents - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
 6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 21 Old 02-24-2018, 03:53 PM
GOLDWING

1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by digdug18 View Post
does anyone have a layout for where all the vacuum lines go to and from? I'm guessing that I've the same problem, as my vents change on their own.
Most of us don't know which year and engine you have so it is hard to answer. If you fill in your profile info it is easier for us to help.

GW

1996maroonzjf likes this.

"The Dude Abides"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 21 Old 02-26-2018, 06:04 PM
digdug18

double post
post #18 of 21 Old 02-26-2018, 06:05 PM
digdug18

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLDWING View Post
Most of us don't know which year and engine you have so it is hard to answer. If you fill in your profile info it is easier for us to help.

GW
Sorry, I didn't know it required for vacuum lines. I've got a 1995 auto 4x4 with the straight 4.0 engine, it's white in color with black faded into grey side cladding.

post #19 of 21 Old 02-26-2018, 11:11 PM
GOLDWING

1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Sorry, I didn't know it required for vacuum lines. I've got a 1995 auto 4x4 with the straight 4.0 engine, it's white in color with black faded into grey side cladding.
It makes a difference what year it is, the engine size, the trim level and more depending on the problem digdug. If you want help, don't make it difficult.

GW
1996maroonzjf likes this.

"The Dude Abides"
post #20 of 21 Old 02-27-2018, 04:58 PM
digdug18

Quote:
It makes a difference what year it is, the engine size, the trim level and more depending on the problem digdug. If you want help, don't make it difficult.

GW
I'm not being difficult, you simply had to ask for what engine size, year and trim I have. Not ***** about it not being on my profile, because that helps no one. It's cool though, I'll wait for the FSM to arrive, hopefully it'll give the information that I need, otherwise I'll hit up the junk yard and pull the dash on the one there, and just track where the lines go before fixing the one in my car.
post #21 of 21 Old 02-27-2018, 05:28 PM
wingless
Web Wheeler

1994 ZJ 

Quote:
does anyone have a layout for where all the vacuum lines go to and from? I'm guessing that I've the same problem, as my vents change on their own.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I'm not being difficult, you simply had to ask for what engine size, year and trim I have. Not ***** about it not being on my profile, because that helps no one.
What was inappropriate about the GW inquiry for information that is required for the forum members to be able to provide correct / effective information to help?

From GW: "If you fill in your profile info it is easier for us to help."

That sums up GW and everyone else on this forum. We offer friendly help freely. YOU need to do YOUR part and let us know about YOUR vehicle. The assumption is the trim is Laredo based on your cladding.
1996maroonzjf and GOLDWING like this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in