JeepForum.com

JeepForum.com (https://www.jeepforum.com/forum/)
-   ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum (https://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f13/)
-   -   Heater stuck on defrost vents (https://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f13/heater-stuck-defrost-vents-4240338/)

GOLDWING 02-24-2018 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by digdug18 (Post 39752786)
does anyone have a layout for where all the vacuum lines go to and from? I'm guessing that I've the same problem, as my vents change on their own.

Most of us don't know which year and engine you have so it is hard to answer. If you fill in your profile info it is easier for us to help.

GW

digdug18 02-26-2018 05:04 PM

double post

digdug18 02-26-2018 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOLDWING (Post 39755257)
Most of us don't know which year and engine you have so it is hard to answer. If you fill in your profile info it is easier for us to help.

GW

Sorry, I didn't know it required for vacuum lines. I've got a 1995 auto 4x4 with the straight 4.0 engine, it's white in color with black faded into grey side cladding.

GOLDWING 02-26-2018 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by digdug18 (Post 39766873)
Sorry, I didn't know it required for vacuum lines. I've got a 1995 auto 4x4 with the straight 4.0 engine, it's white in color with black faded into grey side cladding.

It makes a difference what year it is, the engine size, the trim level and more depending on the problem digdug. If you want help, don't make it difficult.

GW

digdug18 02-27-2018 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOLDWING (Post 39768377)
It makes a difference what year it is, the engine size, the trim level and more depending on the problem digdug. If you want help, don't make it difficult.

GW

I'm not being difficult, you simply had to ask for what engine size, year and trim I have. Not ***** about it not being on my profile, because that helps no one. It's cool though, I'll wait for the FSM to arrive, hopefully it'll give the information that I need, otherwise I'll hit up the junk yard and pull the dash on the one there, and just track where the lines go before fixing the one in my car.

wingless 02-27-2018 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by digdug18 (Post 39752786)
does anyone have a layout for where all the vacuum lines go to and from? I'm guessing that I've the same problem, as my vents change on their own.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOLDWING (Post 39755257)
Most of us don't know which year and engine you have so it is hard to answer. If you fill in your profile info it is easier for us to help.

Quote:

Originally Posted by digdug18 (Post 39766873)
Sorry, I didn't know it required for vacuum lines. I've got a 1995 auto 4x4 with the straight 4.0 engine, it's white in color with black faded into grey side cladding.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOLDWING (Post 39768377)
It makes a difference what year it is, the engine size, the trim level and more depending on the problem digdug. If you want help, don't make it difficult.

Quote:

Originally Posted by digdug18 (Post 39772121)
I'm not being difficult, you simply had to ask for what engine size, year and trim I have. Not ***** about it not being on my profile, because that helps no one.

What was inappropriate about the GW inquiry for information that is required for the forum members to be able to provide correct / effective information to help?

From GW: "If you fill in your profile info it is easier for us to help."

That sums up GW and everyone else on this forum. We offer friendly help freely. YOU need to do YOUR part and let us know about YOUR vehicle. The assumption is the trim is Laredo based on your cladding.


The time now is 06:06 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.